Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 01:28
The Supeconductive Dome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 March, 10:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
A FLAT EARTH PRESENTATION ⁴ᴷ [MUST-SEE & SHARE!] - YouTube

Please Share this video! It's a reupload of one of my channel's most popular compilation videos! I had to get it back up as soon as I could! Now, in 4K, alon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
20 March, 10:42
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I had a friend tell me he does not like using the term flat earth… but rather when soeaking on the topic he will say that he believes in biblical cosmotology. The Flat earth term. has been mocked and ridiculed for centuries whereas when you say Biblical comotology those who believe in the Scriptures and believe it to be the Word of God as I do will be more inclined to listen. I generally start with the Bible stating that God created 2 lights in Genesis referring to the Sun and the Moon. The Hebrew word used is not rock but light. Depending on how they respond is generally an indicator if they are willing to listen or not. 😉

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
The King James Version of the Bible refers to the firmament 17 times.

It's like the hand of God himself knew what was coming....
11:24 AM - Mar 23, 2022
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve, click on at the bottom under it