Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
23 March, 11:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
cool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 March, 10:23
A FLAT EARTH PRESENTATION ⁴ᴷ [MUST-SEE & SHARE!] - YouTube

Please Share this video! It's a reupload of one of my channel's most popular compilation videos! I had to get it back up as soon as I could! Now, in 4K, alon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
20 March, 10:42
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I had a friend tell me he does not like using the term flat earth… but rather when soeaking on the topic he will say that he believes in biblical cosmotology. The Flat earth term. has been mocked and ridiculed for centuries whereas when you say Biblical comotology those who believe in the Scriptures and believe it to be the Word of God as I do will be more inclined to listen. I generally start with the Bible stating that God created 2 lights in Genesis referring to the Sun and the Moon. The Hebrew word used is not rock but light. Depending on how they respond is generally an indicator if they are willing to listen or not. 😉

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Carey Lou @Careylou
20 March, 02:42
Link to his channel please - awesome information

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 02:55
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
LCKing on Youtube👍

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 02:06
Now people know what to tell their kids when they ask why the sky is blue

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 02:08
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
And where they live too.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 02:04
Sacred flower of life
Have this one in my meditation room

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 02:05
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
3-6-9 key of the universe.