sercorimo ... @sercorimo
(still not able to upload images)

Madeleine McCann case to be closed by London police after 11 years.

Notice how the news broke on 3/21 while the abduction happened on May 3 that is the 123rd day of the year.

321 | 123

777 weeks delta coming on Thursday.

Expect fireworks.

PatrickKennedy777
08:28 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
23 March, 04:38
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I do wonder what happened to the large amount of tax payer money that has funded this investigation. £12.5m to date. Since they are all in on it including the parents it makes me wonder what the money has actually been used for. The sketches were just too obvious as to who was responsible. I wonder if we will ever learn the truth, although part of me too does not want to know, as I know it will be tragic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 March, 06:42
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
I think we already know 😪💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
23 March, 03:47
Me either Lady!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
23 March, 03:45
Should never be closed, until it is solved !

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 March, 02:32
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I cant even imagine the mental anguish .
I did hear that MedBeds take away trauma & that they were already used on the children that were saved.
I PRAY that is true 🙏

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
23 March, 02:22
3 × 7(777) = 21
3 21

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 March, 02:26
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
👊🙏

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
23 March, 10:30
me either…🙄

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
23 March, 10:19
can't post pictures either--wish I could see your pic

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 March, 10:20
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
there's 4 images that were attached 😪
Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon 🤞

Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
23 March, 10:32
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 08:34
And (if I could post pic I would) Maxwell and Podesta’s were sketched as being there at the Resort! 🤬

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 March, 08:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I saw that too.
Podesta and Huma first indictments?