Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 07:11
I am happy!!! CERN CANCELLED

TRUELIGHT WWG1WGA n3mesis shared the news that the double power-up of CERN was shut down because they couldn't get the beam to beam.

I hope we all around the world with the help of angels plus shut it down if it was going to be used to open a portal for demons to come through.

Thank you to everyone who prayed and held good vibes.🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 March, 06:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Double power-up of CERN was shut down by 144,000, 12,000 by 12,000. Looks like GOD had a plan.

Mirror Image of the remaining numbers 1383 < > 3831. A search for the number comes up with Q 2222.

Q 2222
Q

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?

No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
22 March, 07:41
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Last night a horrible night sleep. i never remember my dreams but they kept waking me up. Exhausted today. What is happening?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Two nights ago I woke up really early and could not go back to sleep. Then I dozed off. I worked so hard in the dream and could not get any real rest. Then I had to get up and actually work. Last night, I slept better but still woke up way too early.
08:10 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it