Jim Johnson @JimJinky
AnonUp is by far the best site I have experienced on my journey. A huge thank you to everyone in case we lose this site. From Scotland, so have needed all your support and information to guide me and validate many of my own thoughts. My only regret is I couldn't come up with anything original to add to our journey. Thanks again for being authentic Americans. Without the USA and your 2nd Ammendment I believe the world would not have been saved. WWG1WGA
07:50 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by JimJinky in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 July, 03:51
In response Jim Johnson to his Publication
we wont lose this site...[they] have tried and failed...blockchained! kobayashi knows what he is doing.... the first site is wego.social you might want to check it out.. tag me if you do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
23 March, 01:09
Have faith with Space Force. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 March, 10:36
Right there with you Jim! This has been the best platform. So beautiful that patriots from around the globe could come together. #wwg1wga
🌎❤🕊

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 March, 10:28
Agree 100 percent!!! I was not born here but am super proud and thankful to America and its patriots who fought hard to keep their 2A. What a fight and what a win it will be for the world !!!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 10:22
Just your presence here is enough! YOU matter! God bless you! And somehow, I don't think we're going to lose this site. 😉 If it goes down at some point, it will come back. 🙏❤️😇

P.S. -- I have some Scottish blood from one of my grandmothers. So, I will see you as my cousin "across the pond." 😇👍

#wwg1wga

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
22 March, 10:21
100% Agree!

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
22 March, 10:20
Hey Jim AnonUp is my go to place several times a day. It's my perfect comfort zone. Sure hope it stays. I enjoy everyone here, they are my tribe.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 10:18
#wwg1wga Worldwide!!!
🙏❤️🙏❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 March, 10:18
You need have NO regrets! Your presence here is very cool!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 March, 07:59
I agree with you Jim…the patriots on Anonup have kept me from losing my 💩 many times. So blessed to have you on board❣️🙏👊

Jim Johnson @JimJinky
22 March, 08:22
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you Janet. :-)

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 March, 07:58
Nice to meet you!! I love AU also! Thank you for your hard work! Everyone contributes differently you are just as important as anyone else! Stay strong and safe!! God has got us all!

Jim Johnson @JimJinky
22 March, 08:20
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thank you Laura. I'm convinced my true purpose is helping all those around me to adjust to the information they will be seeing for the first time. Not their fault they don't understand what's been happening.