Jim Johnson @JimJinky
22 March, 07:50
AnonUp is by far the best site I have experienced on my journey. A huge thank you to everyone in case we lose this site. From Scotland, so have needed all your support and information to guide me and validate many of my own thoughts. My only regret is I couldn't come up with anything original to add to our journey. Thanks again for being authentic Americans. Without the USA and your 2nd Ammendment I believe the world would not have been saved. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 March, 07:58
In response Jim Johnson to his Publication
Nice to meet you!! I love AU also! Thank you for your hard work! Everyone contributes differently you are just as important as anyone else! Stay strong and safe!! God has got us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Johnson @JimJinky
Thank you Laura. I'm convinced my true purpose is helping all those around me to adjust to the information they will be seeing for the first time. Not their fault they don't understand what's been happening.
08:20 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JimJinky in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 March, 08:23
In response Jim Johnson to his Publication
Absolutely! Keep uo the great work!!