Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 02:02
Imagine all the lightning strikes that occur all over the earth at any given point in time.

The earth is a giant energized power supply, flowing with energy that you can plug right into.

[They] don’t want you to know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
22 March, 01:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Living Waters, Starforts, hidden history, stolen free energy, Dr. Masaru Emoto's water experients. energy, frequency, vibration. is this is all connected to what you are talking about? i can't be the only anon that took the dive into ewaranons dig. that dig made me question everything, and i can't unsee it. just curious, because i know from a recent video from a guy that built aether capture devices to increase the productivity of his garden, his yields from his harvest and the size of the produce was 2x the normal size. so the free energy is still all around, we just need to figure out what else we need to utilize it. but for sure we can still gather it for our gardens( plant 1 if you haven't already)... for the anons that haven't taken this deep dive yet. i will leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 March, 03:30
Applied for in 1900 and approved in 1905

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 03:14

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 March, 03:05
Doq here is another patent in this video thats pretty interesting?!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
John Titor on Time Travel - YouTube

From his first forum post in 1999 as TimeTraveler_0, to his final in 2001 as John Titor, this Digital Soldier spent his short time here trying to wake people...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 03:15
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Glad you posted this!!! I forgot that I had a vid saved by Titor :) Now I can remember to go watch it lol

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
22 March, 05:37
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 March, 02:55
Art of transmitting electrical energy through the natural mediums.

shop keep @shopkeep007
22 March, 02:58
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
the secret is in the coil layout to harness the free energy from the aether.