Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Imagine all the lightning strikes that occur all over the earth at any given point in time.

The earth is a giant energized power supply, flowing with energy that you can plug right into.

[They] don’t want you to know that.
02:02 AM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 March, 01:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 March, 01:08
My energy bill this month is $1150 for a small house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
22 March, 11:04
Dr. Paul Czysz: 4,600 million watts per square inch of empty space.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 March, 10:38

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 March, 10:35
Voltage doesn't die, only amperage gets used.

Tesla invented a breadbox sized device using transverse and longitudinal wave theory's of his that would put the amperage back into the voltage.

In other words, once your house was charged it would continue recycling it's own electricity until it was discharged by grounding.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 March, 10:31
Looks like a Pink Floyd concert in Bham, AL tonight!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 07:58
The 144,000 ARE the pyramid energy grid connected around the planet waking up humanity.

Energy waves so strong the last three days Nana can has been like an electric rod at times.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 March, 03:26
EARTH BATTERIES DREW POWER DIRECTLY FROM THE GROUND TO POWER TELEGRAPHS IN THE EARLY 1800S BEFORE ELECTRICAL GENERATORS

shop keep @shopkeep007
22 March, 01:20
The Living Waters, Starforts, hidden history, stolen free energy, Dr. Masaru Emoto's water experients. energy, frequency, vibration. is this is all connected to what you are talking about? i can't be the only anon that took the dive into ewaranons dig. that dig made me question everything, and i can't unsee it. just curious, because i know from a recent video from a guy that built aether capture devices to increase the productivity of his garden, his yields from his harvest and the size of the produce was 2x the normal size. so the free energy is still all around, we just need to figure out what else we need to utilize it. but for sure we can still gather it for our gardens( plant 1 if you haven't already)... for the anons that haven't taken this deep dive yet. i will leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Aga Gie @AgaG
23 March, 03:18
In response shop keep to his Publication
πŸ˜‰ Not the only one πŸ˜‰ I talk to my plants and they are growing incredibly

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
23 March, 10:38
In response shop keep to his Publication
I Love this. i make pottery. Now im going to write on my vessels!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 March, 12:22
It will have to be made available if they want digital currency to work.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
22 March, 10:23
Now imagine what would happen during a geomagnetic excursion when the shielding is weakened to the point of over-charging the lithosphere which has high concentrations of piezo-electric geology.

Yes, a lot of earthquakes in diverse places.

Biblical

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
22 March, 09:09
I'm guessing that's how [they] power their underground facilities.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 March, 08:44
And we pay out the A** for it.

gravy trainβ„’ @gravytrain
22 March, 08:43

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 08:28
We had a lightening storm last month. I was lying in my bed when a I saw a large flash of light and a huge BOOM and felt a jolt of electricity hit my right ass cheek simultaneously. It made me jump up immediately. No burns to me or the bed. My guardrail on deck was struck, had a burn hole and switch to the sprinkker system exploded. I have a new found respect for all the electricity around, not that i was careless with it before. just amused and wondering whyI only felt a jolt in the right cheek. Very localized. It was quite surprising to say the least. Anyway, this just reminded of it.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
22 March, 03:18
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
holy moly....thank goodness you are ok!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 March, 05:27
since i was a kid i always felt everyone was connected. we humans kind of create a grid all over the world. All things seem to interconnect. Now with that thought inmind what kind of power did these creeps tap into... just think. Yes the visual of matrix was very very gut wrenching. now what would they do to keep all that energy ( power)....? you can feel the assult on us if you quiet yourself.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 05:23
yesterday in Auckland

memes matter @NoComment
22 March, 04:18
water somehow comes into play?

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 March, 09:55
In response memes matter to her Publication
Hey....is that Chinese man behind Trump on the stairs, the same Chinese man we seen with the fake bydan at the fake inaguration and elsewhere?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 03:40
Just caught my eye:
At this moment, you have 35 likes and 18 shares.
Pretty cool. :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 03:40
Just caught my eye:
At this moment, you have 35 likes and 18 shares.
Pretty cool. :)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 March, 02:23

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
22 March, 05:22
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I totally agree ... and it's about time we demand disclosure of FREE ENERGY ... its everywhere

God Wins @Nous
22 March, 02:12
Worst thing is we've all known this forever, but can't do anything about it ourselves

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 March, 02:11
[THEY] cant put a meter on it.

Doq i went to school for electrician trade back in the day and we use to make a light turn on from a potato...there is so much we are taught...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 02:16
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Same! I remember loving that experiment