Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 02:02
Imagine all the lightning strikes that occur all over the earth at any given point in time.

The earth is a giant energized power supply, flowing with energy that you can plug right into.

[They] don’t want you to know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
The Living Waters, Starforts, hidden history, stolen free energy, Dr. Masaru Emoto's water experients. energy, frequency, vibration. is this is all connected to what you are talking about? i can't be the only anon that took the dive into ewaranons dig. that dig made me question everything, and i can't unsee it. just curious, because i know from a recent video from a guy that built aether capture devices to increase the productivity of his garden, his yields from his harvest and the size of the produce was 2x the normal size. so the free energy is still all around, we just need to figure out what else we need to utilize it. but for sure we can still gather it for our gardens( plant 1 if you haven't already)... for the anons that haven't taken this deep dive yet. i will leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
01:20 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by shopkeep007 in this post can reply
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
23 March, 10:38
In response shop keep to his Publication
I Love this. i make pottery. Now im going to write on my vessels!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
23 March, 02:18
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
♥️That's amazing my post inspired you to apply this new knowledge into your art.♥️

Aga Gie @AgaG
23 March, 03:18
😉 Not the only one 😉 I talk to my plants and they are growing incredibly

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 02:52
US787412A

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 March, 03:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Applied for in 1900 and approved in 1905

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts