Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:14
Good afternoon Patriots.

Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
22 March, 08:13
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Ty looking good! plenty of energy to go around

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 07:54
can’t share as pics not uploading, Shane Browning twitter banner has Tip of the Spear on it now 👀

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 March, 07:49
Hi ya, Phae! Didn’t we learn 6:00 can be dangerous? Psaki, Hillary, and Obama all testing postive for Covid? Good vibes! They are #Fooked !

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 March, 07:48
6 o’clock can be dangerous

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 07:45
Now we know what to look for.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
22 March, 07:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just heard Klaus did too.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 March, 07:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The mad hatter was stuck at 6 PM (18:00) because he murdered Time. He also quoted a poem “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Bat”. I would post the info, but I can’t.