Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 06:04
Food for though
re: Admiral Byrd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
21 March, 06:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It keeps freezing at the 8 min mark for me. Anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 06:23
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Its an 8 min video but think i screwed it up. Here is the full 20min video https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hollow Earth: Admiral Richard E. Byrd rare film interview - YouTube

A rare interview on film with the greatest known explorer from the early 20th century, Admiral Richard E Byrd

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
21 March, 06:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 March, 07:33
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Just for fun.. I looked into this also.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 March, 10:56
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
It just looks like a creatively painted doughnut to me.🙃😉

21 March, 11:27
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yep... Torsion Field - IDK I'm just trying to figure this out. Just like you all.

Kate Blessed @AchildofGod
22 March, 01:49
Here’s a thought - it’s two parallel Universes moving against each other intertangled and moving forward within the same spacetime. Eventually, it will end. Which path you have chosen determines if it will continue to the next cycle, or be null and void.

22 March, 02:02
In response Kate Blessed to her Publication
I have been down that rabbit hole - IDK ????

Kate Blessed @AchildofGod
22 March, 02:51
i typed out a response and then my browser goofed up. quite irritating.

but, i’ve prayed and been on this theory for a while and it’s the only one i truly feel like is the truth. Once you understand it, it becomes clear as day and all other theories just seem exactly like the Bible states. A very good counterfit.

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Kate,
I chat with my wife all the time and we both agree that there are two realities or timeline happening right now at the same time. It's crazy..
02:57 AM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Kate Blessed to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it