Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 06:04
Food for though
re: Admiral Byrd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
21 March, 06:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It keeps freezing at the 8 min mark for me. Anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Its an 8 min video but think i screwed it up. Here is the full 20min video https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hollow Earth: Admiral Richard E. Byrd rare film interview - YouTube

A rare interview on film with the greatest known explorer from the early 20th century, Admiral Richard E Byrd

06:23 PM - Mar 21, 2022
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
22 March, 04:35
😂Total boolsheit

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 March, 11:06
Thanks for this, he has always been interesting

At 5:50 they actually joke its the most peaceful place on earth because no women have been there. Oh My, we've come a long way baby.😂CBS would be canceled now for that crack.

For your entertainment purposes only, I'll share a bit of hidden history. The REAL Amazonian women ( a sect of Atlanteans) did retreat to Antarctica when the Spaniards were raiding and Colonizing South America. They found tunnels in the Andes when they were driven further inland that took them to southern pole below the surface. So, Ha! Mr. funnyman newscaster. Modern women were the first and the truth will be known someday. Why do you all think in the series Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince was working with the Military in the comic? Just sayin.

He was born in 1888 The triple 8s have been following me lately anyone else?

His ancestors include planter John Rolfe and his wife Pocahontas

NeOublie Never Forget @NeOublie17
21 March, 11:00
project highjump

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 10:39
Thanks. After my vision the only thing that I could think of was how much it reminded me of the end of Game of Thrones, because there were Giants there and some species that like I said had body shapes much like what I have seen as demons before.
Some to the reptilian species look that way and I have seen some that look a bit like ocean species.
I dont know what it looked like tho other than being in a very large room and building
I was thinking after how they shove this in our faces.😳

Yeah yeah I know crazy Nana but I really dont give shit, I know what I see. 😁

Storm Rider @StormRider
21 March, 09:37
Michael Tellinger has some good information.
https://michaeltellinger.c...

This blogger references some very interesting works by Michael.
https://dilaraesengil.blog...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 March, 08:45
🙌💥🙏

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 March, 07:43
It’s a million dollar video let the truth be known fantastic, thank you for posting VK !

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 March, 07:30
I always liked this picture. Be well VK.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 March, 07:29
🤯

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Ken Mac @KenMac
21 March, 07:06
Hmm …

Awake Now @Awakenow
21 March, 07:05
Wow…

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 March, 07:04
🤫😬Just go back and fix it, i'll never tell

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 March, 07:00
BYRD was a mason,, js🙂 not watche this vid tho -will be.

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
21 March, 06:57
Thank you very much

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
21 March, 06:28
Thank you! I was excited to keep watching more!