Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
26 March, 02:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ve been cancelled from FB and Twitter and cannot link to other places. I pray you all are sharing this everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 March, 02:15
Ukraine used their own people as body shields
While the Russian soldiers actually helped them

Up is down
left is wrong
Right is Right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 March, 02:08

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 March, 02:03
que la verite arrive 🙏☘️

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
22 March, 12:32
whew.
nazi germany vibes right here
wow

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 10:18
Anything the MSM is ‘parroting’, I know the truth is typically the polar opposite. I beleive her. Maybe I am crazy to think Putin is fighting the same war as we are, a Deep State War, but that is what my gut tells me. I believe my gut over MSM.
P.S. God wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 March, 01:43
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 March, 02:37
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Putin is an Orthodox Christian and is fighting the same demonic globalist swamp parasites that destroyed his country, that have now gone full-throttle to destroy America and what's left of Western civilization... You intuition/instincts are correct.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
22 March, 10:06
She signed herself with the sign of the cross from right to left which means she's an Orthodox Christian. I am also Orthodox, and it's important to understand the depth of this Christianity when it comes to Russia and Ukraine. Putin is also Orthodox and as of late has been active in the Church with helping them. Russian Orthodox started in Ukraine with the conversion of the Slavs. This was an important time in the history of the Church as it was "moved" to Moscow when Constantinople was sacked. Moscow was set to be the next Rome at that time, the Christian Empire. The Orthodox Church is the original Church, handed down from Jesus to the Apostles in 33 AD. The Roman Catholics split from the Orthodox Church in the "Great Schism" in 1054 AD (important date as this is the start of the Roman Catholics). The Orthodox have preserved the way of life of the times of Jesus. Jerusalem to Rome to Constantinople to Moscow. The gates of hell will not prevail. Glory to God for all things.

Other Half @Otherhalf
22 March, 09:46
In a sea of lies, logic is the only measure against which we can hope to discern the truth.

While the Russians would have motive to produce propaganda, there is no reason for them to actually mistreat civilians—as it would only create a pretext for NATO involvement.

There is a motive for Zelensky to want civilian suffering. He cannot defeat the Russians, no matter how consistently he claims his side is winning. They are outgunned and outmanned, and the Russians have essentially surrounded the majority of his army. He needs NATO.

If he can convince the west the Russians are decimating innocents, he can hope to drag NATO in on his side.

Strategically, abusing civilians would be the best way for Putin to lose an enormous advantage. And the fact that they are moving slowly instead of using shock-and-awe tactics supports this view—not because they are losing, but to MINIMIZE civilian casualties.

God Wins @Nous
22 March, 09:27
Humanity vs them

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
22 March, 08:56

Only followers of this user (isaupiknyrnoz) can see their posts

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 March, 02:11
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
markers

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
22 March, 08:17
my gut tells me this older lady is talking truth

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 March, 04:15
VK I'll tell you one directly from soldier there who's fighting against Ukrainian Nazis since 2014. He confirms that Ukrainians Army is shelling and killing their own people. They later represent that Russians did it. They are sick and evil and caught in lies many times until now. Like for the Snake Island or "The Ghost of Kiev" etc. I've posted multiple videos about it.

God Wins @Nous
22 March, 09:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Now what war does this remind me of... It included a red blue white flag on one and yellow-blue one on the other side

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 March, 02:54
“Propaganda?
You decide” - gematria - Drop 489

The US taxpayer is funding the very people we are engaged in taking down.
Slush funds everywhere.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 02:44
she is all wound up. I dont care the language, we all know that voice and what it means when we hear it. Rage is rage. Been following Russian mod and seems to line up well also

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 March, 02:39
Truth (her).

Pain [them].

Close your eyes and feel.