Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
22 March, 12:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

23 March, 03:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
You must read this, 12K lost to war in Taiwan~! https://twitter.com/CHOOHC...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 10:13

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 10:12

23 March, 03:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
22 March, 02:29
yes. Child Trafficking Hub/Dumbs.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 March, 02:14
there is a video on George News youtube of
Slings and Arrows, mid 2020 I believe, that shows Xi in the background shadows...

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
22 March, 01:03
Taiwan is on the list
https://www.liquisearch.co...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
22 March, 12:54
I would have never expected Taiwan - I've always known people from there to be of high moral character. I grew up in NYC and there were only people from HK and Taiwan which I grew up with. With military mandatory service, I would expect most crimes to be reported and taken care of.

But when you see Cabal strongholds, many were setup post WWII. Taiwan being one of them.

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 March, 10:16
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
It's not the people - it's their "government" - who is part of the DS evil cabal controlling the world. Justice is Coming - Truth, Freedom and World Peace

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 March, 12:52
The under ground tunnels/labs in 🇹🇭 needs to be annihilatedZ

AJS CSC @munchkin823
22 March, 12:52
Also, one can't generalize good v. evil per county. Each county has their share of DS forces and as well as the WH forces. There are 4 forces existing in China. Xi, Ziang, Hu, and one other i can't remember. Ziang holds the old forces and i suspect that he leads the DS part of the CCP. I haven't quite figure out Xi's role in this whole thing so if he is a Chinese Putin, he may enter Taiwan to take out the biolabs, Pompeo also had a visit a few weeks ago. I suspected he met Tsai. If Tsai will cooperate and does the cleaning job herself, then Xi wouldn't have to do it. It will be interesting to see what happen next. Trump has already positioned US military on or near Taiwan for over a year. I think much of the actions has already happened behind the scene.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 March, 12:50
Thanks Xi

Q

AJS CSC @munchkin823
22 March, 12:44
Hello, so did I. I was born there and so I took a dip into history with help from my elementary school friend. This is what I have figured out so far. When Manchu invaded Ming dynasty, there were many groups raised that wanted to "Overthrow Chin, Restore Ming". Hong Man was one of them along many others. This movement lasted until the end of Chin dynasty and until Sun Yat sen lead revolution and overthrown the Chin Dynasty. His original intention wasn't to found the RPC but rather to restore Ming.. After RPC was founded, China was split into piece with regional dictator. At the end, there was the Communist from the north and the Nationalist from the south. The Nationalist was losing. At this time, there was a Green Society. They were crime based organization and was trafficking opium and sex. I suspected that they had money and deal was made with the Nationalist. But at the end, as the Nationalist backed to Taiwan, the Green Society went with it to Taiwan as well. I am guessing they a

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts