Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Kamala began to "talk" like Biden: in 30 seconds she repeated the phrase “the passage of time” four times.
08:57 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
22 March, 07:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Dear Kamala,
Kindly STFU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 March, 07:19
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Comms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 05:07
🤣

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
22 March, 12:46
I'm thinking their satanic chip implants are mass-malfunctioning. 😄

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 March, 12:42
I don’t think she cares for the God wins timeline. Sorry, not sorry.

Pray4the Children @Gna411
22 March, 12:32
Is she telling them to put the children through a time passage to hide them in a Day? Whatever it is God stop her in her words.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 March, 10:22
She's been into Pelosi's stash

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 March, 10:22
She's been into Pelosi's stash

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 March, 10:27
Paaaaanic!
She sounds pretty nervous.
Cena entrance comes to mind here...

"Your time is up, my time is now.
You can't see me my time is now.
It's the franchise, boy I'm shining now.
You can't see me my time is now."

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 March, 09:54
I thought three times was magic. 😂

So, she thinks they're going to jump backward or forward or sideways or up or down, eh? Scorched Earth, you depraved pile of gelatinous goo.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 09:54
shes glitching out on Hunters stash

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 09:49

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 March, 12:45
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Good catch. 👍

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 March, 12:46
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Because the twilight zone we're in now isn't crazy enough.
Safety First.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Reflex *.* @Reflex
21 March, 09:19

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 March, 09:18
attempt to break a spell 🧐

wizards, witches, warlocks

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
22 March, 05:53
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
🤔🤔😳 Sounds logical

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
21 March, 09:12

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 March, 09:04
time travel / timeline vibes

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 March, 09:12
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication