Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
21 March, 09:57
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
The last time they tried that a weasel got in and threw a wrench in their plans. The prophets got together & prayed & God shut it down. I believe they will do it again tomorrow. Read Robin Bullocks book 'The Pool and The Portal' it's full of inside info. They are trying to open a portal but it will boomerang on them. 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 March, 09:53
And as with everything - there's contradictory information
Posted possibly on 9-26-2021 Large Hadron Collider LCH was shut down after causing a magnitude 7 earthquake which shook the whole planet-2021-09-26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 March, 09:50
why does this say to me, "a good day for shrooms" 😂😂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 March, 10:11
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
omgeee !!! HI 🙋‍♀️ Casey !!! I was literally thinking of You earlier today & was wondering How You are 🥰✨🥰 Shrooms sound GREAT 😎✨

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 March, 09:48
🙏🕊️🙏