Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This mission takes hope, faith, and chocolate.

A *lot* of chocolate.
10:54 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
07 February, 07:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Add Wine and Hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 February, 12:40
thanks friend. i say that about chocolate a lot the past few years too. (and if you are REALLY into chocolate - the way i am - you make your own. super ez and healthy!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 11:22
Chocolate is gold...

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
01 February, 10:56
Agreed! My butt doesn't want another dimple, but my heart says sooth it all with chocolate!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 10:49
Lots of dark chocolate :) and in my case cashews and macadamia nuts.

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
01 February, 08:17
No kidding! If I am unable to find another way to deal with my impatience, I am no longer going to fit in my fat jeans 😒

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
01 February, 08:17
No kidding! If I am unable to find another way to deal with my impatience, I am no longer going to fit in my fat jeans 😒

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
01 February, 08:13
an embarassing amount of chocolate

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 February, 08:05
Amen. Isn't that the truth! LOL
a lot of chocolate for sure! Perhaps this :) 🐸

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
01 February, 08:04

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 10:49
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
:) my favorite episode

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
01 February, 07:46
☕🍫Dark chocolate and black coffee.❤

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
01 February, 11:56
Im glad someone else finally said it.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
01 February, 11:06
Damn, now I need some chocolate!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 February, 11:04
For me its Coffee and Walkers Shortbread cookies. 😂

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
01 February, 11:04
TRUE THAT!!! 🥰

Iva Watson @2know
01 February, 11:03
yes, chocolate and a good merlot!

Ric Weber @Livluveat
01 February, 11:13
In response Iva Watson to her Publication
YES, livluveat

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
01 February, 10:59
sooooooo true😂😂

Not 124getYQU @Not124getY
01 February, 10:59
lol. Cocoa so we don't go loco!!

duly noted.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
01 February, 10:58
Yes. In all forms!!! LOL

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
01 February, 10:57
Truth! 😂

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 February, 10:55
WWG1WGA