Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 March, 10:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
We're at the point in the movie where we are just about to go Red Hot. All irons are in the fire now and burning up [Their] satanic asses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
linda Smith @LindaC
22 March, 02:11
Then my suggestion is that WE STOP sending cyber attacks to Russia. We act so innocent, look it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 March, 10:35
So, these evil NAZI CABAL douche bags are going to create a false flag cyber-attack on the US and blame it on the Russians...Is that what I'm picking up that they are laying down here? Those FUCKERS!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 March, 11:39
Like waiting for the other shoe to drop! 🥴

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
21 March, 10:23
Even in his twitts I hear a ROBOT 😂

Kit Latham @KittyCat1776
21 March, 07:48
👋 Kim! saw you got nuked again on twitter. 😡 do u have a new account or lying low there now?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 March, 07:41
He probably is saying that because FOX just reported the news that the Instagram page for the White House is under attack by Russian Bots.🤣😂🤣😂🤣

It's been under attack for weeks. They haven't shut it down either.

Honestly, I believe the US government is behind it, Biden and his people.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
21 March, 05:52
💥

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 March, 05:32
fake biden cannot talk intellectually, much less write ta coherent tweet

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 March, 05:06
Well no matter WHO in the end is the one to kill the internet, I do believe it was a;ways the plan to take it all down so the entire world could switch over to the Quantum system? I feel the moment of cyber attacks and worldwide internet Blackout might be THE moment of transition to greatness! 🙏🏼❤️

nutte @nutte
21 March, 03:39
„Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.“ — Joseph Goebbels

Source: https://quotepark.com/quot...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
21 March, 03:39
Are these related? Time will tell.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 March, 04:01
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
Space Force tweets has been a treasure trove of crumbs. I’ve been able to use these tweets to wake up a friend whose son is part of newly recruited Space Force Team.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
21 March, 03:28
Yes, H. Biden Laptop and the Diary all confirmed by MSM, you know more is coming. They are prepping for blackout for sure. When the world is panicking., I know ANONs will cheer and jumping for joy. :-)

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 March, 03:27
He has failed at everything else so Expect him to fail at Protecting the US from this too!!
FJBPOS

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 March, 03:16

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
21 March, 03:06
Whatever, pedo joe. 🙄 Try as y'all ff demons with-human-skin-on might, nothing can't stop what's coming for your a$$es. 😁

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 March, 04:28
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
"I'm gonna get medieval on his ass." from a satanist movie...tarantino, can't help itself...demons do demonic $hit.

Other Half @Otherhalf
21 March, 03:05
In other words, the deep state is screwed. So they have to delay the evidence distribution until a false flag can change the narrative, or they figure out how to kill enough of us to neutralize the threat we represent if we're awake.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 March, 03:18
In response Other Half to her Publication
i think you nailed it!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
21 March, 10:27
In response Other Half to her Publication
well said

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 March, 02:58
He's getting really stupid. Russia has always looked at ways for cyber attacks. So has the US, China, Japan, Europe and about 100 other countries. This is the best he can do. Maybe CNN will hire him for a "breaking news" announcer.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 03:14
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
His handlers are really stupid

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 March, 02:57
Translation: “There’s no way out of this. I am totally screwed. The only way out of this mess is to fake a communication outage like we’ve faked everthing else. It won’t work, because the sheep are awake, but it’ll buy me a few more days.”

Lily B.... @LilyB
21 March, 02:56

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 March, 02:55
It must be just about time to kill the internet.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 March, 02:53
He couldn't structure that statement ever😅😅

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 03:51
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
my thots exactly

Richie Richard @Richie
21 March, 02:52
Wouldn't it be a prize if it is Russia that takes over the MSM feeds and provides all the evidence against the crime families?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 03:16
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
yep, countermeasures in place

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
21 March, 04:30
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
wow. never thought of that.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 March, 02:50
Just in time to HUSH the chatter about the Laptop from HELL!! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He is such a weasel!

Olaf Koll @OlafK
21 March, 02:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
🤣😂🤣

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 March, 02:49
I feel a crescendo coming. Nothing Can Stop What Is Crescendo

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
21 March, 10:28
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
feels like a switch maybe flipped