MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
My best friend took the jab. Shes in the hospital with a leaking artery and surgery scheduled for tomorrow.
My heart is 💔 💔
12:45 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
21 March, 07:04
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
21 March, 07:03
sending prayers 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 04:33
🙏 and ((hugs))

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
21 March, 03:35
🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 March, 03:30
I'm so sorry, keeping you both in my prayers..

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
21 March, 02:28
🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 March, 01:46
So sorry to hear this. 🙏🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 March, 01:40
I am with you in prayer. I prayed so hard in the ER when my daughter had a seizure after the jab. I don't think my prayers were even coherent. They hustled me out to a waiting room and started cutting her shirt. I knew she had come out of it when I heard her say," No not my Coachella shirt". Love will deliver.

21 March, 04:08
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I can just feel you pain, I begged her not to take that shot. Shes single and works with elderly and didnt feel she had a choice...she has to work.

Christina Markahn @10101_O
21 March, 01:38
🙏So sorry to hear this. Praying for you, your friend and family.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 01:32
We are praying for you and your friend.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 March, 01:30
Don’t give up hope😇prayers up🙏🏻😘

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 March, 01:27
Prayers for you both... ask her to pray also.
NO Remedisivir... NO Ventilator.

Our bodies CAN eject the Graphene Oxide... It acts like
little razor blades, until they 'group' to create micro
computers.

Research best ways to flush metals from the body.
Trump's Dr Zelenko has a cure for the Vaxxed & here's
more info on him =

https://dailynewsbreak.org...

Autmama 123 @autmama
21 March, 01:25
Two of my sister in laws friends weee diagnosed with breast cancer last week. Both jabbed and boosted and fairly young with elementary ages kids.

Jes King @jes_US
21 March, 01:25
all we can do is pray, we cannot continue to allow ourselves to feel such heartache because someone else made a choice for themselves.
we have to figure out how to circumvent that.
for the people that took the v💀xx and their loved ones this is a test of faith.
my dad is one of the most faithful Men I know but he ran right out and got his vaxxes and got his boosters and suggested I do so also, kindly no thank you.
I was so heartbroken thinking about where's his big faith now.
we pray 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I am What I am @OfLight
21 March, 01:20
sending prayers and healing energy

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 March, 01:18
Prayers!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 March, 01:18
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
21 March, 01:16
Sending love & prayers to you, your friend and her family. 🙏❤🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 March, 01:15
Praying! 🙏

Wylla Mizer @Wyllamizer
21 March, 01:09
All my friends and family did, too. I pray she is safe and healed soon!

Wylla Mizer @Wyllamizer
21 March, 01:09
All my friends and family did, too. I pray she is safe and healed soon!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
21 March, 01:04
I’m so sorry :( I really pray she is ok and surgery fixes her! My 22 year old son and all of my best friends took it too and so scared for them! God speed!

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
21 March, 01:04
im so deeply sorry. 😔 yesterday my ex husband had to have surgery. all day long my stomach was cramped up in knots worried they would murder him. i just FaceTimed with him. he still there but so far hes ok. They will all be held accountable for what they did to your best friend and all the harm and anguish theyve caused. I’ll pray for your friend. I promise. hang tough.

shari asbury @shariasbury
21 March, 01:03
Prayers and Big hugs

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
21 March, 12:59
Im so sorry.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 March, 12:58
Praying for your friend! I am so sorry. This is all so heartbreaking.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 March, 12:55
💔
I'm so sorry, I pray she does well, and no more occurrences.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 March, 12:55
Sorry to hear that. I understand when we come to earth we make a decision as to when we will leave. I hope she didn't choose just prior to the Awakening.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 March, 12:54
Sending prayers.
Praying for ALL those who fell beneath [their] spell.
Praying that, when the TRUTH is completely known, we will have a reversal for the damage done to the vaxx'd.
🙏🙏🙏

21 March, 04:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Amen

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 March, 12:53
💖 WRWY
We have to rely on God's plan. I feel this deeply. Prayers lifted for her, and you.