MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 March, 12:45
My best friend took the jab. Shes in the hospital with a leaking artery and surgery scheduled for tomorrow.
My heart is 💔 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 March, 01:40
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I am with you in prayer. I prayed so hard in the ER when my daughter had a seizure after the jab. I don't think my prayers were even coherent. They hustled me out to a waiting room and started cutting her shirt. I knew she had come out of it when I heard her say," No not my Coachella shirt". Love will deliver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
I can just feel you pain, I begged her not to take that shot. Shes single and works with elderly and didnt feel she had a choice...she has to work.
04:08 PM - Mar 21, 2022
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 March, 04:17
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
My daughter is 23. They (The hospital) conveniently lost all of her records. She still thinks it's because she didn't drink enough water. She was so sick with kidney and liver failure.