Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 09:50
Have you noticed when things we have know for years are finally reported we aren't running around rubbing it in everyone's faces?
Its because your subconscious really doesn't want this evil to be true.
ITYS's are for the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 March, 10:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ITYS's - That is going to be a tough sell for me. I'll be like how can I help you understand - Realizing people like tory smith speaking about what mike pence is will never come to light ever. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
IN GOV MIKE PENCE HAS MURDERED 54 CHILDREN - YouTube

As of the 29th of May, Indiana Governor Mike Pence has raped 186 children and murdered 54 of them in the Indianapolis MILAB Child Trafficking Operation. Und...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 March, 11:03
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I have a hard time with how this guy can know the exact number if this is true. I don't doubt MP is likely a man with skeletons and dark ones at that. But to have info so specific is hard for me to grasp. Isn't this guy no longer with us?

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
In two months he went to this. 7/13/16. The video I put out was from May 29th 2016. Something got to him....
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:28 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 March, 03:21
and is Pence a pedo or is it a cover?

21 March, 11:01
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
your timestamp was 12:21 LOVE IT.. I do believe Pence was not good very evil.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 March, 03:20
Did he have cancer? looks like a chemo patient...

21 March, 10:59
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
IDK for sure- The talk was it was a directed attack, what ever that means - it was 2 months from healthy to the last video.