Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A wise person once told me "the insiders are the most heavily propagandised". Worth thinking about.
07:47 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 March, 12:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
by Jon Rappoport
In my collection, The Matrix Revealed, I include interviews with retired propaganda master, Ellis Medavoy, and another set of interviews with brilliant hypnotherapist Jack True.

Jack and Ellis provide startling insights into how space and time are manipulated in the Matrix, in order to produce mind-control effects that go deeper than deep.

At the same time, understanding how time and space are engineered leads to breakthroughs and revelations about how the individual can liberate himself from this labyrinth.

In that sense, The Matrix Revealed is really about consciousness and its operations---in a shackled and limited condition, and freed from limitations. As a reporter, I’ve always kept my eye on the goal: liberation of individual power.

Space and time are elastic. The illusion that they must be accepted as they appear to be creates a self-defeating structure. That structure can be cracked and nullified.

https://youtu.be/TLtU7RsZ1...
Jon Rappoport talks about his Mega-Collection, The Matrix Revealed - YouTube

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE: http://bit.ly/thematrixrevealedMy articles, since 2001, have traveled down a number of rabbit holes, to uncover vital hidden inform...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 March, 01:42
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Lots on his web site.
https://www.nomorefakenews...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 March, 11:26
Fake “lives”
Fake “bios”
Fake “jobs”

Keeping secrets for centuries

You don’t wake up one day and try to learn how to control the world, depopulate the earth, etc all in a normal lifetime. These people are not normal.

So, who are they really? the bible describes them as nephiliem, fallen angels, giants, aliens?

Regardless. They wreaked havoc on the human population long enough.

Enough is Enough.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 March, 10:52
most heavily propagandized with the largest supply of redpills.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 March, 08:16
...for saying so...

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 March, 07:52
“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭11:13-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬