Yester Vue @realyestervue
I long for the day that everyone is awake enough to stop with all this multi-party batteling shit. I am not a republican or a democrat any longer...I am just an American. It was not eh "Democrats" fault ANYTHING happened. My stepdad is a Democrat...but he did nothing to anyone. Even if he voted for Biden, (I do not know how he voted, we do not talk and haven't for years...he hates me) he followed the conditioning that everyone is still exercising programming over. We are supposed to be coming into the light but being driven into it with the same old divisive war drums? How the fuck is that supposed to unite anyone? how the fuck is pointing a wagging "shame on you" finger around at the "opposition" repairing a damned thing?
~
So to be clear the message is..."We need to unite! We can't do this divided! But...its those fucking Democrats' fault and until we do eventually all get together...we are gonna shame, blame, divide against, and hold them accountable for everything!"
06:34 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
20 March, 06:37
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. Division is from satan. In Christ , we are ONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 March, 06:39
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
When we have Bush and Obama standing arm in arm publicly denouncing everything this so-called "movement" is supposed to represent...and NO ONE can see that??? I am like WTF? Really? HOW can no one put two and two together??? The whole idea of two parties is only used against us for the political coercion of the next upcoming elections...why do we still play along?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396