Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Tons of gray hats all up in the cookie jar in this movie.
10:14 PM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
24 March, 09:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
grey cats?
helping to guide the black cat along a certain path

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 March, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 March, 11:05

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
20 March, 09:52
From the top to the bottom, sadly.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 March, 04:49
....and The Fed just keeps on baking more cookies to hand out...
Delete the Fed!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 March, 03:49
Maybe its time to add a little extra ingredient to those cookies .

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 March, 04:53
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Like time-release Carolina Reaper peppers maybe?

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 March, 03:21
Elon. Musk. .

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 March, 12:10
Elon MusK? I believe so.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 March, 12:01

... Fighter @Fighter
20 March, 07:07

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 06:25
Different...person or being?
Then and Now...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 06:39
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Why is Canada1st Party of Canada
Corporation under her name...

secretly...

Canada1st Party of Canada Inc.
Why with Inc.?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 06:41
Clarification on Queen Romana from Gene Decode with Rob Mercury is now available for the entire world as promised. 👇 The position of Blessed for Service with Gene Decode was posted on Saturday March 5th, 2022 on the Canadian Coordinator Team Supervisor's Telegram channel (Annie Porter), which was the day prior to the situation where Queen Romana's 10 out of 12 convoy members left her. Gene Decode and the Blessed For Service Team have been carefully considering this situation each step of the way.

https://rumble.com/vxixib-...

https://t.me/RealGeneDecod...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 March, 05:30
aka
gym class heroes

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
20 March, 04:17
as our Northern Patriots would say... Zed

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
20 March, 03:36
We ArE IN this MOVIE!! We Are the Movie!! All a game!! Simulation, each playing a role. We bought a ticket, some like scary movies and some like the comedy’s. In this case some like cookies. Sure keeps things interesting.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
20 March, 01:47
No more gray hats. Pick a side.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 March, 01:44
Can’t stand on the CenterLine, may be to late to Pick a Lane! ⚔️🌏⚔️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 12:48
Let's just remember
[they] use it☝️, too.
Andrew Toba's Gab main page picture was
The satanic army Knights Templar pretending "christian" before.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 01:20
Been researching for many years, but never heard about the finger pointing up 4 Freemasonry. Very interesting. Romana Didulo does that also. Wondered who put her there, and why.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
19 March, 11:59
i actually read that as gray cats.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
21 March, 04:36
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
He is a pretty guy!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 March, 11:56
Useful idiots going to get busted.

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
19 March, 11:56
🙂LOL. Saved for posterity...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 March, 11:41
Dude tell me this story has some ninjas. what makes a good movie? FOOKIN NINJAS

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 March, 11:45
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
😂🤣

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 March, 11:26
Totally explains the perceived extra time taken since 1-20-21. Fence ridin and bet hedgin takes time to shake out completely.

That fence must be saggin like a rental horse on at a tourist trail!!!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 March, 05:32
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
so true unfortunately

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 March, 11:25
This one stumps me.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 12:41
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Elon Musk was visting President elect Donald Trump at the Trump Tower.

"We have to protect our geniuses." 〜 President Trump

Please, read Elon Musk Section in the court document.

Only Three are Non-military knows the whQle pictures, though.💜✨💜✨💜✨
https://www.docdroid.net/G...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 March, 11:27
Gray hats in the cookie jar.
What is a gray hat? Can you give a specific MO of a gray hat trait?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 01:10
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
・white hat pretending black hat.
・black hat pretending white hat.

・white hat pretending black hat pretending
white hat.
・black hat pretending white hat pretending
black hat.

・white hat pretending black hat pretending
white hat pretending black hat.
・black hat pretending white hat pretending
black hat pretending white hat.

converted version, too.
cloned version, too.
possessed version, too.
vril version, too.
borg version, too.

e.t.c.

Art Qf War🎬 with
Variety of gray hats assortments.🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Q🪖✨is A Greatest Chess Player♟️✨
LQve & HumQr.💜✨💜✨💜✨

I recently had a great suprise💓, again.

Q gQt this.☺️💜✨💜✨💜✨
God got this.🙏✨🙏✨🙏✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 March, 07:11
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Did you read " Gray Hat Huckers" ?
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Renee White @Rapnay
19 March, 11:16
when i was younger i always got my hand slapped if i went in the cookie jar without permission. just sayin might be time to slap some of them

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 March, 11:15
🤦‍♀️ My 1st graders use to say “He all up in my Koolaide, and don’t EVEN know the flavor”!

Is that the same as “All up in the cookue jar”?! 😂🤣😂

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
19 March, 11:13
9.08 at this rate I am going to get real comfy being inconvenienced & used to “living” that way. Please say there’s a few jumps in there that hastens this shit show lol

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 11:12
Warfare.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
19 March, 11:02
Are some of the players confused too, I wonder?

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
20 March, 05:05
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
19 March, 10:59
7:14....😂

😂😂👊🏻💥

VK .. you kracken me up! oh my.. this ride is getting good! i guess i should have got a lotto ticket.. i bet the first three numbers were 369 😂