Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
19 March, 09:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
How can America stand in the light now though? I don't see how? Citizens have no power. Government has gone super crazy. It's like watching a train wreck over and over.
10:02 PM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 March, 10:30
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Spiritual vibrations are what is felt throughout the cosmos. God knows who’s who and the Demons are through! One Republic Under God Will Be Restored By Gods Grace 🙏.❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:15
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Nothing can hide from God
Nothing!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
19 March, 10:18
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
1. It depends by what is meant by ones interpretation of the word light. Is the light a political awakening? Is it when one awakens to the reality that all of what they believe/perceive is deception/lies? Is it when one understands they are continually being indocrinated? Poisoned by the food the eat…. the water they drink… the air they breathe? I think whoever wrote this give the answer when he wrote Putin is with God. If you are with God… truly walking with Him… then you are in the light. You do not fear what is happening… because you know that no matter what happens you will remain/exist as long as He desires of you to remain in this physical reality. I know and understand the fear, the worry, the anxiety. It consumes me when I choose to focus on the darkness. Its when I focus on the light the one who is light… the true light… the Lord Jesus Christ that everything else dissipates… I know that my life is in His hands. My existence is to tell others that He alone can save us not only

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
19 March, 10:22
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
2. in this chaotic physical world… of death…but He can save us spiritually… from a spiritual death… Here is the problem… people reject the light because they choose to live in darkness.