Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 04:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ElBurro Dorado @thegoldenass
19 March, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can someone explain to me the logic of how buying expensive gas is supposed to help Ukraine?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 05:30
In response ElBurro Dorado to his Publication
It's easier to explain Time Travel.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
So -scratches head - if we have changed timelines then is that not also time travel?
09:41 PM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply
20 March, 12:45
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Moving up or down = timelines
Moving forward or back on the timelines = timetravel

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
20 March, 07:19
I would think that one needs a at least two (set) destinations or point in time in order to travel, otherwise one would travel endlessly

Original point A to
Destination B

However, if one can travel, they can or should have the ability to speed up and slow down time, so a destination point may not be needed.

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
21 March, 10:15
This reminds me of 💧 833.