The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 March, 08:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
19 March, 08:12
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 08:17
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
For sure! 💯Why cant people wake up? We are trying so hard to help them only to be persecuted.

19 March, 09:26
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
1.For me the difficulty was honestly sheer laziness, busyness, conformity, complacency, lack of time to research. There are other factors such as deception, ones ability to endure ridicule, mockery, being shunned. Cognitive dissonance is such a grueling process. It is safer to live in ignorance. Ignorance simply means to be unlearned. The reason I was able to break from this is because I met a Christian woman who challenged me to seriously study the topic. I started slow. I was first convinced that the moon landing was definitely faked. Phase 2 was questioning the distance of the sum and the moon. I would wake up and look at the sun/moon. Take video and photos. How can the sun be 13 million miles away if my cheap chinese phone can zoom so close to it? The moon does not appear to be thousands of miles in outer space. Its so close and low at times you feel as you can touch it. I then started looking at the words in Scripture for sun/moon. The word used is light. I was shocked!It does not

19 March, 09:36
2. say rock. I can go on and on. The question is why does it matter? I can only answer this personally. I had always believed because I was conditioned to believe that the earth is thrusting into an expanse of nothingness. Into millions of miles into the deep. If that is true in my mind then God is further than that. When I pray my prayers have to go millions of miles past the sun… into the deep expanse. God in reality is closer. Isaiah 40:22 God sits upon the circle of the earth and the people are like grasshoppers. Of the world is as Scripture records if God is in the heavens located above the firmament the dome… then this verse makes sense. I get it. Many fear knowing. Fear being shunned. As a Christian this is a part of truth. We teach that God became a man and resurrected. So the rejection and shunning comes with the territory. Now when I drive or pray I think God… your right there watching over me. That deepens my connection with God. The media, science, entertainment…

3. education… ALL of it is a deception to keep the people blinded to God. If people truly want the great Awakening… its not in politics… The great Awakening…. the true GREAT AWAKENING is when the masses start to understand this… and turn to God.
09:38 PM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
19 March, 10:40
Well said my fren! Well said!