Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 02:30
30 year old's back in time looked like 70 year old's because they have lived 70 years our time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hint:

When Nana had my NDE yrs ago one of the first thing that I noticed was that time was not at all what it appeared to be on Earth.

Actually the 2 plus decades that I had lived on Earth seemed like it was just a flash, like maybe a week or some really short period of time.

It was as tho it was such a short period of time that it seemed almost totally irrelevant to my existence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 March, 03:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here.
i must've been unconscious for no more than 2 minutes but being There felt like a half an hour or more

19 March, 03:53
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Idk how long really but it was back in the hospital room from surgery when I woke up.
I left my body before they started.

19 March, 03:59
I was 10. Bicycle accident, huge concussion.

19 March, 04:00
Nana 34 weeks pregnant with twins, placenta ripped loose, bled out.

19 March, 04:08
😱
🙏
i had placenta previa with my last one and hemorrhaged.
oh boy that's scary

19 March, 06:55
It was extremely painful. I literally shot blood across the room like you had turned on a hose pipe.
I screamed until no sound would come out any more the pain was so bad.
It was terrible.

Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it