Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 02:30
30 year old's back in time looked like 70 year old's because they have lived 70 years our time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hint:

When Nana had my NDE yrs ago one of the first thing that I noticed was that time was not at all what it appeared to be on Earth.

Actually the 2 plus decades that I had lived on Earth seemed like it was just a flash, like maybe a week or some really short period of time.

It was as tho it was such a short period of time that it seemed almost totally irrelevant to my existence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 March, 03:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here.
i must've been unconscious for no more than 2 minutes but being There felt like a half an hour or more

19 March, 03:53
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Idk how long really but it was back in the hospital room from surgery when I woke up.
I left my body before they started.

19 March, 03:59
I was 10. Bicycle accident, huge concussion.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana 34 weeks pregnant with twins, placenta ripped loose, bled out.
04:00 PM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
19 March, 04:08
😱
🙏
i had placenta previa with my last one and hemorrhaged.
oh boy that's scary

19 March, 06:55
It was extremely painful. I literally shot blood across the room like you had turned on a hose pipe.
I screamed until no sound would come out any more the pain was so bad.
It was terrible.

19 March, 06:57
Sorry for your issue too, have you shared your experience with anyone?
I like to hear what others went thro. many ppls NDE are similar but some are very different. For instance I never saw a light or a tunnel I went right straight out into space from the hospital.