Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 March, 12:49
I look at this photo of my husband and wonder, what’s next- where will this lead our military, and will I get him back from whatever is to come? This is a TRUE and overwhelming fear right now in the military spouse community. It’s like living 2001 all over again, instead this time we’re not kids anymore.

America and her freedom is such a beautiful place because of men and women willing to serve, but it would be extremely naive to think none of us are scared, that none of us are worried. Latch on to your military community, pray for them, and love them- like there is no tomorrow. We need words of reassurance right now, we need words of kindness and gratitude to our service members, they are struggling right now. Save the political debates for someone else. We need each other and the support of this country more than ever right now.

~ Caty Lou
-KoFe Confessions 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ché Trust-The-Plan, click on at the bottom under it