Ice Kates @IceKates
I look at this photo of my husband and wonder, what’s next- where will this lead our military, and will I get him back from whatever is to come? This is a TRUE and overwhelming fear right now in the military spouse community. It’s like living 2001 all over again, instead this time we’re not kids anymore.

America and her freedom is such a beautiful place because of men and women willing to serve, but it would be extremely naive to think none of us are scared, that none of us are worried. Latch on to your military community, pray for them, and love them- like there is no tomorrow. We need words of reassurance right now, we need words of kindness and gratitude to our service members, they are struggling right now. Save the political debates for someone else. We need each other and the support of this country more than ever right now.

~ Caty Lou
-KoFe Confessions 🇺🇸
12:49 PM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Angel Joy @superradangel
21 March, 02:58
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
AMEN. And THANK YOU for writing that. From one military spouse to another, this is where our hearts beat intensely day in day out right now. Prayers to you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 March, 01:44
🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for your family, your husband, and all military and white hats serving this country, including our above-earthly Alliance. They were never more needed and we will prevail because GOD WINS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
20 March, 12:40
NWO Nazi World Order pyramids in America~!

Juan O' Savin is a Pretender Not bragging, just waiting for everyone to catch up as usual.

The fakes are obvious. Tweet to Carolyn Kennedy link in show notes.

https://rumble.com/vxwpab-...

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
19 March, 11:18
praying ❤️🙏🏼😢

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 March, 10:11
Dear girl you got it❣️🙏❣️

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
19 March, 09:13
🙏🇺🇸

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 March, 09:03
🙏s UP for your husband and so many others alongside!

Nunya Business @AAug22
19 March, 08:58
WRWY because WWG1WGA! #GODSPEED #GodWins

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 March, 07:26
Grew up in a military family and we always knew someone that was coming or going ... life is very difficult for the parent left behind with the children and uncertain for the spouse deployed.
Much love and gratitude to you both and these fooking wars are invented by evil scum - not by the people on this planet.
We need to cleanse the world of this darkness. In Jesus name, Amen

Shannon Harding @Believer101
19 March, 05:39
I am so thankful for all the military that allow us to live the lives we live - all the while risking everything for us. PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
19 March, 05:04
For what its worth, I pray daily for our Military men and women who have given of their time and family to help stand for our freedom. Just know you're not alone. We are a big family standing behind you. This goes to every Military wife reading this. 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 March, 05:02
Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏

Diana DJT @Diana
19 March, 04:42
With heartfelt gratitude & prayers🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
19 March, 04:42
xoxo 🙏🏼

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 March, 04:02
Q said look at the wives...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 March, 03:31
I pray our divine creator places a white light around every one off them of protection that no harm can come to them . God bless them and their families ! 🙏🙌

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 March, 03:29
OUR MILITARY ARE OUR NATIONAL TREASURES THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR !!! I GET THIS SO MUCH !!! MY HUSBAND DID 20 YEARS IN THE MILITARY I AM THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL HE IS RETIRED NOW IT WAS VERY HARD WE REMEMBER IT VERY WELL THE SACRIFICES WE MADE WERE MANY !!! DEAR GOD WE OFFER UP PRAYERS OF STRENGTH PROTECTION AND GUIDANCE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL OUR MILITARY FAMILIES AROUND THE WORLD IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN WWG1WGA WW

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 March, 03:25
Prayers sent every single day for all of the military community across the planet fighting against this evil and for God to help us save ourselves (humanity). Some days, multiple times a day. I cannot imagine and I have the greatest respect for all of you. God Bless you.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 March, 03:21
I am married to a Vet....we have a Golden Doodle too. I always keep military in prayer.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 March, 03:16
Sending 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all brave service men and women and all those in harms way ✨💖✨ Eternal gratitude 💫

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 March, 03:13
We love our military🙏🇺🇸🦅

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 03:11
Please convey Nana's love to your husband for the sacrifice he makes for us all. You already know Nana loves you.

Lord, please send your legions of Angels to surround her husband and all of our military in harms way so closely that Angels step into their footprint before they even fully lift their boots.
Father God we need our courageous military warriors, please watch over them all and bring them back home to their families. And Father, we all pray for the day that our military never have to deploy in confilcts anywhere in the world again. In Jesus Name we ask these things if it is in your will for us. Amen🙏

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
19 March, 03:05
Whoever Caty Lou is, we are praying for you and your family. We pray every day for our brave warriors who are fighting to save humankind. There are no battles more dangerous than those our service men and women face every day. Yet they show up for their duty and never waver in their determination to complete their mission. We can never thank them enough. God rewards His great army and these warriors are all at the front of that line. WWG1WGA

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 March, 03:01
Please Father God protect all of our military and families, keep them safe and under your protection in Jesus name we pray. Amen

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 March, 02:51
Thank you for your service.
Much love and prayers for you, your family, and indeed all of our brave souls in harms way.
❤️🙏
WWG1WGA

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 March, 01:25
I apologize for any confusion on this post. This Caty Lou is not me and not my husband :)

I am praying for our men and women who may have fear of uncertain times. God is with you and God will get you through the battle....just let Him fight it for you.

My name is Katie and I love you all !

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 March, 01:17
Praying and will continue to pray. So incredibly grateful for you and your husband and our military community and families… praying for your protection and peace through everything. #GodBlessOurWarriors

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 March, 01:22
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Thank you and I realized after I posted this it may look like me saying "I took this pic" and her name is also Caty. I am married to a Vietnam Marine Veteran and I myself am a simple person with a passion for our military and those who sacrifice so much.

Have a blessed beyond measure Sabbath.

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 March, 01:17
MANY PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 March, 01:12
🙏🏼🇺🇸