Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 01:04
Locked n Loaded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VKs posts have layer on layers. Regarding the talk about Earths shape. Gyroscope/Top game/Tesla's Columbus egg.
Tesla's Egg of Columbus was a device exhibited in the Westinghouse Electric display at the 1893 Chicago World's Columbian Exposition to explain the rotating magnetic field that drove the new alternating current induction motors designed by inventor Nikola Tesla by using that magnetic field to spin a copper egg on end.

A rotating magnetic field is the resultant magnetic field produced by a system of coils symmetrically placed and supplied with polyphase currents. A rotating magnetic field can be produced by a poly-phase (two or more phases) current or by a single phase current provided that, in the latter case, two field windings are supplied and are so designed that the two resulting magnetic fields generated thereby are out of phase.
Pole flip.

6 pics attached

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 04:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VK stated that in March (not sure if 22 or 23) that CERN may be able to fix what they did in 2012. The Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields 200,000 times stronger than earth that could affect the Pole Shift.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 04:49
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
2023 - Dark to Light. Betelgeuse. Pole Shift.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 05:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Goin Sci-Fi with this one...

VK said 2012 was the 'scientific' start of 'separation' of realities. And what started the 'separation' was the Hadron Collider while mentioning a "Fooking Demon Portal" and the "Black Eye Club".

Weirdly enough the video game "Doom" (1993) is set in March 15, 2022. It has to do with an "Inter-Dimensional Gateway" portal opening and demons comes out.

So... is the Hadron Collider they were working on some sort of portal that messed up the earth's gravitational pull that needs fixing? Are they trying to destroy/close the portal and fix the gravitational pull?

VK also posted a photo like the one below of a 'Goa'uld Symbiote while mentioning the "Black Eye Club" in a prior post.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 02:15
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Here is my theory on this:

Our conscious was designed for 1 timeline/reality at a time with gradual sliding movements between them influenced by decisions.

When a decision is made we should be sliding to the next closest timeline while leaving everything else as close to the same state as possible.

Similar to a blockchain everybody's collective decisions merge into 1 block aka Timeline aka Reality. In 2012 with the help of CERN we skip over X amount of 'decisions' ending up really screwing all reality. This was timed to coincide with the 2012 elections and laws to support propaganda. Don't think its going they way [they] planned.

Currently we are in the reality where men are winning woman's nation championships and its poop.

It's broken and needs a fixin.

Other Half @Otherhalf
Good news is that this whole mess worked! (Everything that didn't work doesn't exist anymore, so we can take consolation in the fact that if we still know what happened, there was a point to all the horrible crap.)

And now the real "Big Guy" is ready to set things right because we don't need to continue flailing around in duality anymore.

But before we leave, we have to recognize what has happened, face it squarely, find a way to accept it, and forgive ourselves for having made such a mess on the way to a solution.

Fortunately, we will succeed in this final task and the cycles of light/dark can finally end as we make our way back to the garden.
12:21 PM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Otherhalf in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
31 March, 12:37
In response Other Half to her Publication
The Real Big Guy=140
The Living One=140
The Word of God=140
G140= Choose, to make a choice
Mat 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; G140 my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.