Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 01:04
Locked n Loaded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VKs posts have layer on layers. Regarding the talk about Earths shape. Gyroscope/Top game/Tesla's Columbus egg.
Tesla's Egg of Columbus was a device exhibited in the Westinghouse Electric display at the 1893 Chicago World's Columbian Exposition to explain the rotating magnetic field that drove the new alternating current induction motors designed by inventor Nikola Tesla by using that magnetic field to spin a copper egg on end.

A rotating magnetic field is the resultant magnetic field produced by a system of coils symmetrically placed and supplied with polyphase currents. A rotating magnetic field can be produced by a poly-phase (two or more phases) current or by a single phase current provided that, in the latter case, two field windings are supplied and are so designed that the two resulting magnetic fields generated thereby are out of phase.
Pole flip.

6 pics attached

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 04:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VK stated that in March (not sure if 22 or 23) that CERN may be able to fix what they did in 2012. The Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields 200,000 times stronger than earth that could affect the Pole Shift.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 04:49
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
2023 - Dark to Light. Betelgeuse. Pole Shift.

18 March, 05:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Goin Sci-Fi with this one...

VK said 2012 was the 'scientific' start of 'separation' of realities. And what started the 'separation' was the Hadron Collider while mentioning a "Fooking Demon Portal" and the "Black Eye Club".

Weirdly enough the video game "Doom" (1993) is set in March 15, 2022. It has to do with an "Inter-Dimensional Gateway" portal opening and demons comes out.

So... is the Hadron Collider they were working on some sort of portal that messed up the earth's gravitational pull that needs fixing? Are they trying to destroy/close the portal and fix the gravitational pull?

VK also posted a photo like the one below of a 'Goa'uld Symbiote while mentioning the "Black Eye Club" in a prior post.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Here is my theory on this:

Our conscious was designed for 1 timeline/reality at a time with gradual sliding movements between them influenced by decisions.

When a decision is made we should be sliding to the next closest timeline while leaving everything else as close to the same state as possible.

Similar to a blockchain everybody's collective decisions merge into 1 block aka Timeline aka Reality. In 2012 with the help of CERN we skip over X amount of 'decisions' ending up really screwing all reality. This was timed to coincide with the 2012 elections and laws to support propaganda. Don't think its going they way [they] planned.

Currently we are in the reality where men are winning woman's nation championships and its poop.

It's broken and needs a fixin.
02:15 AM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
05 April, 12:13
Interesting interviews especially the last guy. Talks about 2012 converging timelines. No matter what the black hats do they cant change the outcome of the great awakening happening and them losing. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 02:55
How do we fix it?

Do we not have control of Cern?

Has something changed?
Lately I dont see the masses of demons hanging out waiting for an opportunity to get in the last lit bit.

It seems that there are a lot of ppl now that are connected to the consciousness and moving around there freely?

If looking glass shows that the end is the same no matter what happens, how does that work?
Are we in the wrong timeline now?
Will it flip again before he end?

You know Nana has questions.😘

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 02:44
Well, that makes sense. Please explain why Nana & some others nearly 3 yrs ago now spent time together many times working in different timelines communicating telepathically to make sure that certain things happened in each timeline at exactly the same time?

Also Nana, with my guide has wide awake stepped into timelines running parallel to this one. It seems to be only slightly different on each side and the farther away timeline was the more different it was. I have felt for a long time that after that night I did not get back to the timeline that I started out in.

I have been able to see what looks like timelines running like movie clips on each side of my closed eye wide awake peripheral vision so fast I cant tell what is happening in each frame. Sometimes they would stop for a few seconds for me to view what was happening like a short movie clip.They were always ppl I had never seen b4.

I had not seen this in a few months until this morning I caught it for a few seconds.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 March, 01:05
2012 is when I told my husband we need to move or we're just gonna die in misery. He said where? And God whispered Oregon to me. I'm here and we're gonna show Oregon you can be weird without being a perv. Revive Oregon to a thriving kindness and genuine love and not this love is love nonsense. God gave me this mountain because He knows I can move it. Now I need to make the decision to move it.

Other Half @Otherhalf
19 March, 12:21
Good news is that this whole mess worked! (Everything that didn't work doesn't exist anymore, so we can take consolation in the fact that if we still know what happened, there was a point to all the horrible crap.)

And now the real "Big Guy" is ready to set things right because we don't need to continue flailing around in duality anymore.

But before we leave, we have to recognize what has happened, face it squarely, find a way to accept it, and forgive ourselves for having made such a mess on the way to a solution.

Fortunately, we will succeed in this final task and the cycles of light/dark can finally end as we make our way back to the garden.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
31 March, 12:37
In response Other Half to her Publication
The Real Big Guy=140
The Living One=140
The Word of God=140
G140= Choose, to make a choice
Mat 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; G140 my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
19 March, 12:16
Interesting theory. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea of timelines. I guess we all wonder how our life would be different if we did this over that - different outcomes for sure.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 March, 12:09
This is next level mansplaining.

19 March, 11:23
Well that opened a can of worms.

So [they] are able to skip over our collective decision-making process which brings me to 2 other points:

1) If they are able to skip through time/decisions, which you have alluded to by saying "time feels like its speeding up", does this take away our Free Will?

2) Others have speculated there is something in the Vaxxx that allows them to take away Free Will by means of controlling with small shocks to the system (your transistor theory), which would also eliminate Free will.

So [they] are trying to manipulate our Free Will and outcomes of reality by taking away choices with the Hadron Collider and with the Vaxxx so they have complete control. However, Patriots are fighting back with other tech developed by Trump's Uncle that allows us to have a 'Choice' and steer things towards the appropriate path.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 March, 01:51
I like your two points and they help me settle an idea and my suspicion that the vax has changed people’s attitude to be hard hearted, more agressive, and less open to nudges or comments/coversation about truth and awakening. if [they] really did bypass decision with CERN making and/or/by allowing demons to enter this timeline, perahps collective “free will” was reduced to base level outcomes under the darker influence. propensity and inclination of people’s free will wasn’t able to overcome/resist the dark option and many people were prevented from chosing the “light” option of a decision and we carried on in the dark force/influences timelines. Intorduce the vaxx now and those fighting evil are having an even harder time getting “unstuck” (despite the collective anon vibe rasing) and stay trapped in dark mode and are more prone to remain behind the veil.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 March, 11:02
Several years ago I listened to a short story that was apparently from a CERN whistleblower.
I can’t remember all the details, & of course the channel was removed by YouTube about 5-6 years ago. I’ve tried to find it but had no luck with it.
It went something like this. The whistleblower spoke about a ‘family’ that was running the experiments. There was a ‘mother & father’ in charge. One snowy night, while conducting a test, something was ‘sent or received’ through the portal. The whistleblower then witnessed two different timelines occurring through the various cameras on site. As a result, ‘mother’ was replaced, and there was doubles of the other scientists within the ‘family’.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
19 March, 11:23
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
sounds like fringe - looking glass and portal used
also observers of timelines
bell and resonance at the end

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 10:56
I wonder how it is tuned to a desired timeline. Human free will is what builds the future. What if they are able to accelerate that function, and lock in a present which reflects the average of every persons current mind state. Maybe enough people misspelled Berenstein Bears, inside their brains, to cause it to become reality. I'm not sure which field of Science would study this, but there is a hypothesis in the works here somewhere.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
19 March, 10:56
I haven't felt any decision I have made since has made any impact on my life since about then. Everything just turns out wrong and fooked and crazier by the day. I don't even want to look at old pictures anymore because I am afraid they will have changed from my memory recollection too. Basically I feel like I have slowly gone mad.😝

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
19 March, 10:45
Amen! As a former collegiate female athlete, I am disgusted by what is being done to womens/girls sports. Its completely wrong on all levels. Every parent should yank their kids out of these schools, every donor should pull funding and all student athletes should refuse to compete UNTIL THIS SHIT STOPS!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 March, 05:14
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
I am as well - NCAA Divison 1 swimmer here and absolutely shocked it has come to this point and it feels like NO ONE is saying anything. That they actually handed that trophy to that DUDE is beyond the pale.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
19 March, 10:13
It's eerie you say this about sliding into the closest timeline. Been married 23 years. My husband constantly tells me he told the "other" wife something and she forget to tell me before I appeared. He calls it my other pod. Maybe he can see it...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 March, 09:52
Maybe life is similar to a fiber optic cable. There are multiple timelines bundled together, all heading in generally the same direction. The decisions a person makes affects which ‘fiber’ their soul rides.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 March, 10:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Look up for the String Theory.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 March, 09:41
This helps to assuage my [con]cern.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 March, 08:34
So is this kinda like Bill Wood said in his interview about looking glass, that they just managed to prolong the game? You have no idea how happy i am to hear that this screwed up reality/world will be changed. It literally feels like this world has gone crazy! 🙏

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
19 March, 07:52
During October of 2018, I was substituting at a HS science.
The class was watching a video on Earth's magnetic field and how it is reversing (?)

That day and video always stuck out to me, and it feels like it (and that day) are related.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 March, 07:38
vk no 😴 last night . i had some crazy dreams

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 March, 08:42
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Me too lol! I dreamed my dog was a giant colorful blue fish and we had to keep him in the bathtub to keep him alive lol. How can a dog be a fish 🤯.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 March, 07:18
its almost like someone had a technology and used it for bad not good.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
19 March, 06:35
The `Looking Glass` closed in 2012 and they are fooked.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 March, 05:34
more proof of alternate timeline
the look on Buzz's face says it all

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 March, 04:45
Clone Biden who yQu🪖✨ took care of
on 21/12/2020 had been Veril...ed?

It says it is similar to dementia as months
go by...🤪

Is Black eye club does
a punching in the eye ritural
or getting Verils
or something else?

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
19 March, 09:18
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
no eye punch.. just demonic lizard/crab takeover
https://vrillizards.webs.c...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 March, 12:06
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 March, 03:06
Didn’t know this part VK!! I get it.
But that means they must be absolutely terrified at this point as the collective is being fixed big time!! That’s why the CRAZY censorship!!!
My goodness!!!! The Plan!! Trusting The Plan.
It really is so much more, on a level that is awesome, AWESOME!!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 March, 03:03
VK so youre saying we are like Mike J Fox stuck in 1955 with out power source to get back...but in the mean time we can change a few things while we are here... while we are waiting for the lightning to strike the clock to power the machine to get back... but when we get back somethings will be different but for the better?!
Bruh... what do you have in that grinder...? lol cause that is some good shjt you have, you need to share...lol
because you take a mind blowing thought/topic and put it in to terms that its like the plinko game on the price is right... except its not by chance like the game... our life/timeline is by free will/choice that determines the next timeline to merge into... similiar to the plinko game which the puck once dropped merges into the next slot guided by chance...
so i guess its really not that far out there to talk about timeline shifts...does string theory have anything to do with this?
2 am chats with VK lol its kinda like the fire side chats...lol

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 March, 02:54
intersting to note that 2012 was also the Chinese year of the Dragon. All the other animals in their zodiac are real - Dragons are basicslly flying lizard snakes. Sounds a lot like Satan or a demon to me - and therefore real.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
19 March, 02:43
It is poop! Criminals get away with their crimes while innocent people are locked up, people repeat and believe anything they’re told by their favorite performers, and the government is robbing us blind, lining their pockets all while laughing at us.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 March, 02:26
That is wild!😍 Kind of reminds me of that movie "Inception," but that was about layers of dreams. Still, it's all fun to think about. Wow...

Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 02:25
A major deciding factor being inner-standing, comprehension of life force energy, fractal fields, taking part in service to humanity over service to self?

Are there wave forms to life force?

Does Physics matter?

19 March, 10:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Some heckin' good questions.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 March, 12:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I personally think that the driving force behind life, perhaps the entire cosmos, is conscious intentions. You see this in Quantum Physics, where intentions are the creators of reality. I think this approaches what you call: inner-standing ... or is perhaps the same. I think there are definitely wave forms for life, patterns... holograms... At the deepest level of matter, the Planck space, only the ultimate opposites exist, the opposing forces... 0 and 1... There life begins ... on ... off ... Beautiful thoughts ... Thank you!

19 March, 02:24
The collective timeline ended in 2012 as predicted by the Mayan Calendar. It just wasn't the end of the world like many thought. Bet they were big on vibes.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
19 March, 01:05
very true, but they knew they were in trouble already, so they pulled it, early

Olaf Koll @OlafK
20 March, 03:35
The Mandela Effect is real, i have no Question about that we are in another Timeline.It seems more and more is going crazy,faster and faster. Makes Sense to me.
Sir?! That is great Stuff here.The Best Movie of our Lives.

Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 02:23
As a child is bouncing around multiple time lines, dimensions, depending on love over fear, how a child is raised, allowed to follow in safety and protection, highest passion, excitement?

Thoughts on Cern had been shut down?

19 March, 02:28

They are getting ready to try it again. Hope some good guys are in control at this point.

19 March, 10:26

We are inter-dimensional beings...