Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
20 March, 09:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So are the bankster’s credit cards, high interest, late fees, one never gets out from under their slimy claws. It really is a debt slavery system, people are worn out, I live in a very old, blue collar working neighborhood, you can see that repairs are not being done, good, hardworking people are being hurt with the inflation of food, medicine & gas, necessities ‼️I pray that some kind of relief will come soon, when I am in a grocery store I can see the worried faces on the mom’s & dad’s with their children, the older seniors looking very sad, I am struggling on a fixed income, my cancer co pays broke me…. Godspeed Patriots🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 March, 08:20
universities are evil for teaching hate…hate of race, hate if country
this is the evil a professor at Kean U spewed this week in my friend’s daughter’s class
btw, she had the balls to walk out 👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
19 March, 07:03
Just as evil in the UK is inheritence tax.

TielleTea @TielleTea
19 March, 05:14
Interest on mortgages is evil.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
19 March, 05:05
And illegal!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 03:51
Yes they are and even more evil are the central bankers that have slave debted us into the ground for decades.

Same damn thing on your auto loans, hell figure up how much you ACTUALLY end up paying for a vehicle that most families have to finance for 5 to 6 years that is worn out long before they get it paid off payment for payment.

Sob depreciated the second you drive it off the lot.
Add that to the equation as well.
Reparations?✍️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
19 March, 03:49
i get atleast one call a day and several texts from my mortgage company wanting me to refinance. I keep telling them no but i guess if they want to waste their time.. its their time to waste

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 03:41
That´s why THEY called it mortgages: The word comes from Old French morgage, literally “dead pledge,” from mort (dead) and gage (pledge).

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
19 March, 02:32
All money is created as debt. More loans, mortgages, more money in circulation. The whole is system is stinking corrupt and its high time it was got rid of.

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
19 March, 01:09

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 March, 11:16
Amen. I have my case being heard this coming FrYday DoQ to permit them to sell my home. Been fighting them since 2007. My emotion clouds my judgement. Prayers needed because this fight has sucked like the most bitter lemon ever

TielleTea @TielleTea
19 March, 05:16
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
No effort is wasted. God has your back. Whatever unfolds is ALWAYS in your best interests.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
20 March, 09:48
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙏prayers sent

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 11:11
YEP and how many homes do the real estate trestle boarders own, same ones jackin up the wood prices are same ones jacking up the housing prices, dumb devil set up down here currently.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 11:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Not many REAL estate agencies if ya ask me. Trestle board owned at the top. Same old song and dance.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 March, 11:03
Yep says it in the name! Evil bastards just got us for another 30 years but I dont think their evil asses will be around that long 😂!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 March, 10:59

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 10:58