Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
19 March, 08:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Doesn’t fit observable phenomena. The sun illuminates exactly half our world at a time. Look at the model he shows and see what the sun’s light would hit each day if it worked that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
19 March, 08:04
This would explain why some people have seen two suns and two moons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
19 March, 11:22
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I have seen two moons
at first my mind was puzzled
There were two moons and That is all I know to say.
No one has ever said to me, Wow arba let's check this out.
People listen and just know me as one who thinks way differently.
I'm not saying they dont trust me, I am saying they too have a difficult time imagining
since they haven't chosen to research for themselves.
Many people are happy with their lifes
the way they are. GOOD LUCK!
To me, their way would is like living life as a robot.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
19 March, 07:02
🤯 am so gonna start lookin into rhis NORB thingy….. thx 4 sharing this 🙏

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
20 March, 04:59
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
just watched the 46 min video. with all we have learned, toroidal energy, Tesla, TGA…12/21 …etc… Norbz theory makes a lil sense. intrigued and will be investigating this root race thing a lil deeper. thanks for sharing…

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
19 March, 05:55
This is a very interesting theory indeed, would explain a lot. Cause everything what we've been told is false, I'm totaly open for these kind of possibilities. Thanks!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 March, 04:32

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 March, 12:47
The TRUTH will soon be revealed. We have been chosen to help those around us cope with the evil they will learn about. God has prepared us for this OUR entire life. It is not a coincidence that our life has been so tough. We lived through hell and WE learned to overcome. We are Gods soldiers and WE LOVE others with ALL OUR HEART. We felt something ALL OUR LIFE. Like the world was fake, like WE were different than those around US. WE ARE DIFFERENT. WE ARE THE AWAKENED ONES. WE HAVE A DUTY TO SERVE GOD and we are HONORED to do so. Be KIND to 1 another, love 1 another, protect 1 another. Help the normies WAKE UP. PRAY 4 YOUR ENEMIES, that they may. REPENT TO OUR FATHER. If GOD accepts them then I do as well. IMHO, THOSE WHOM RAPE, TORTURE, MURDER CHILDREN, AND EVEN WORSE, GOD OUR FATHER WILL DEAL WITH.WHOA TO THOSE WHOM HURT THE CHILDREN. I HATE EVIL. SHINE BRIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS......
DARK TO LIGHT
WWG1WGA
FOR GOD
FOR HUMANITY
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
PRAY
GODS WILL BE DONE❤

God Wins @Nous
18 March, 10:33
I had this video saved for a while now, i would advise everyone to take a look

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
☯️ UNIversal DISClosure 2020 HD 3D. The Most Interesting Video On Earth. Construct Of Reality? - YouTube

PART 3: Grand Finale - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNcApKqWKUEDIT: Dec 6th - Thank you for being on this journey. A few words - I have to say NO to all ...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 04:10
In response God Wins to his Publication
I saw this video twice a while ago: one of the best video i ´ve ever seen.

Dottie French @DotOn777
19 March, 08:33
In response God Wins to his Publication
Excellent information presented to expose truth.

Thank you! I understand.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
18 March, 10:26
COSMIC EGG UNIVERSE PART 1 - YouTube

Podcast: https://anchor.fm/vision-2020Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Martinkenny2020Contact me: mkvision2020@protonmail.com Geocentric (flat Earth) cosmic ...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 10:37
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
18 March, 10:10
the world is much bigger than we know

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 10:12
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
Layers upon layers.

18 March, 10:09
i love norb!! peep his channel, its crazy!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
18 March, 09:06
this makes me feel so much. thank you

its about the break. twin flames. the world is inside our head [mind,dome]. waves. water. insane vibes. ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 March, 08:45
This is fascinating, and beautifully presented, too! It really captures the imagination. I remember always being resistant to the mainstream heliocentric model, which is way too fanciful to me. I've researched flat earth fairly thoroughly, in recent years, but always wondered if, in fact, there was way more to it than that. Thanks so much...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 09:01
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
A friend sent me this a long time ago on Twitter. It is interesting indeed!

Operation Que @OperationQ
30 March, 01:17
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
18 March, 08:21
Most plausable explanation yet...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 09:22
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 March, 08:17
this is awesome 👆🔥