Photon 333 @Photon
If thousands (if not millions) of children and adults have been rescued, where are they? Who's taking care of them? Are they being reunited with their families? Where are the stories about that?

Or do they still need to be protected due to how sick the DS is?

🙏
07:47 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 March, 08:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I have asked this question continually and I believe it is an important question and extremely valid. We all know that there are countless people whom still watch msm and are not seeing through the lies but there are also lots of good, decent patriotic folks that are not aware/in tune with the anon community and the disclosure of both the horror of trafficking and the revealing of the rescue of victims would go a long way to get them on board.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 March, 08:23
I just 🙏🏻 they will be receiving the help they need to heal in the best way possible. ✨💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 March, 08:25
The Earth is pretty big. Cuba holds 11 million people. If people are being saved from underground facilities and laboratories, many could be beyond saving. Some could not even be entirely human, genetically. I don't have any doubt that there are people farms around the Earth. There is a big market for human products like organs, blood, test subjects, etc.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
18 March, 07:53
Good questions...wondering those same questions the past two years