Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 04:46
How many put into mental hospital because they just got a glimpse of a small piece of [their] crazy. Imagine the madness this would cause if we all didn't have each other to speak to. This has to be a gentil process... until it doesn't.

You can't let this many people know and expect that people will not rise. Then you hear Swahitler say 'We should expect an angrier world." and it sets off your red flag. We all learned by now that we should never let our guard down. We should be setup to guard love ones and ourselves. Set red lines and stick with them. Red line for many of us was Forced Vax. We held the line and won. People see that!. I have to assume another red line would be a shutdown. Hold Line.

We just need normies to WANT to look it all up. Most of it is all public in some way thanks to Anons. Only 1 thing in the way at the moment. MSM.

Need Humans with HEART to flip that/those FOOKEN switch(s). It's all setup. From EO to Storage.

For now we good vibe Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 @JQANNE
I missed this post, thankful I am seeing it now💛
06:50 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JQANNE 369, click on at the bottom under it