Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 08:26
Good Morning Patriots

"Oh, shut up, silly woman," said that reptile with a grin
"Now you knew darn well I was a snake before you brought me in"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
18 March, 08:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you are going to own snakes, please know wtf you're doing! First she should have never approached him, he was clearly agitated, second, if they do bite, run directly to a faucet and run their head under water while squeezing their cheeks firmly, they immediately let go...she deserves what she got! Yes, I have been bit a couple times 😅 literally and figuratively

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 March, 09:00
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Alcohol in a spray bottle to the mouth makes them spit out too. But yes...TOTAL failure to read the behavior...

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
18 March, 09:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Another good tip, but they can lose their eyesight if you're not careful...depends on the intensity of the bite for sure

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 March, 09:36
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
I got cornered by a friend's 16ft reticulated once in his tub soaking while shedding. I sat to do a #2 , door closed, all good for a time. When done and my hand reached for the paper, since his sight was compromised he huffed real hard & and raised up into strike poise! I sat frozen gently and motionless as I could do it, was hollering for him to come and help! He was about 12" from my bared right thigh! This snake ate pigs, I am 160lbs!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
I found 2 images I had put on FB years ago, Tiny (Albino) was just a baby and Jr. was growing strong 🤣
09:55 AM - Mar 18, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MiSuzieQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MiSuzie Q.., click on at the bottom under it