"Oh, shut up, silly woman," said that reptile with a grin
"Now you knew darn well I was a snake before you brought me in"
08:26 AM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 March, 12:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh that hurt to watch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 March, 02:27
"Want me to stop filming and help you?" 🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
18 March, 02:06
snake’s gonna do what a snake’s gonna do.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 March, 01:52
Happened so fast but some people need to learn how to ask myself. Guilty as charged myself.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
18 March, 12:24
On the show 911 you either tranq it or cut it's head off ..I'd cut it's head off.

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
18 March, 12:17
Good Morning VK. Gonna be a good day!

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
18 March, 11:55
good morning 🌞

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
18 March, 11:37
This is disgusting! I can’t stand snakes!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
18 March, 11:21
Morning VK!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
18 March, 11:19
Hi baby girl! 😳

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
18 March, 11:16
I do not undetstand the desire some people have to own animals that are/can be dangerous. Inviting trouble.
Remember that HORRIFYING story of the lady that owned the orangutan/goriila/ape? Had it for years and then ONE DAY it chewed her friends FACE off?!?!!! 😲😵🤔🙄

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 March, 11:19
In response Love Wins to her Publication
its asking for trouble! Its a snake! Hey Love! Good morning! ❤️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 11:15
Don't Seat Under the Apple Tree.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 March, 11:14
Good morning Sir. 🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 March, 11:13
Can’t stand them! No Fur, no friend of mine!!

YUCK.

(Ricardo Bosi: “Putin is cutting the head off the snake in Ukraine”

Do you agree?). https://t.me/DoctorQsBoomB...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 March, 12:53
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
NOW ALL THINGS HAVE A BALANCE, I CAN'T STAND RATS AND MICE AND SNAKES HELP KEEP THEM IN BALANCE.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
18 March, 09:05
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Copperhead?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 11:12
Q post 726

https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23...

Nana only has one word for this woman>>>idiot!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
18 March, 11:08
Good Morning🌞

That was not cool, how do people have those things🐍
Have a great day!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
18 March, 11:03

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 March, 11:32
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
CHRISSIE TIEGEN HAD THAT ALSO

BLAMED IT ON KURU

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
18 March, 11:33
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
NO.

I had forgotten.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 10:53
I READ STORY, ABOUT WOMAN HAS ANACONDA AS PET. IT SLEEP WITH HER IN BED. FLUFFY CUDDLE CUTE BFF😂😂😂

ONE DAY SNAKE REFUSE TO EAT AND START TO SLEEP STRAIGHT BESIDE HERE...
AFTER 3 WEEKS SHE WENT INTO VETERINARY ASKIN FOR MEDICAL ADVICE.

AFTER TOLD HER STORY, VETERINIAN REPLY: SHE IS MEASURING YOU, SHE PLANNED TO EAT YOU...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
i heard that one too! 🤓

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 March, 10:39
Stick with doGs.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 March, 10:36
Whoa..... I can't watch..!!!! People are INSANE to have these as pets. It is also not "love of animals". What kind of LIFE does this wild creature have in a glass box, anyways!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 10:41
BASICLY WE SHOULD AGREE, THAT ALL REPTILES ARE ON WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF CONCIOUSNESS🤔

😂😂😂

COMMON DENOMINATOR OF REPTILES IS, HOW THEY R FOCUSED ON GREEN ISSUE...

GREEN ENERGY, GREEN FOOD, ZERO CO2...
FUR IHRE SICHERHEIT😉😂😂😂

ZELENSKI => GREEN MAN

https://youtu.be/ecLJYwDmu...

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
What family member is this?? it could be Markel but she seems more like a snake

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 March, 10:19
Was she bleeding or the Snake?

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
18 March, 11:35
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
It was the woman. Towards the end, if you look closely, you can see she’s bleeding from
her wrist. The snake bit her immediately coming out of the tank and wrapped around her.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
18 March, 09:53
“Oh she’s leaking.” 🤣🤣

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
18 March, 09:53
😵 Hard pass!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 March, 09:49
Our Parrot Cichlid just dies recently. He was family actually. That fish was smart and never bit me once.

Carey Lou @Careylou
18 March, 09:44
😲ok, I am definitely having a nightmare tonight after watching that 😧

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 March, 09:43
Good Morning VK
Next time, this early in the AM, could we see some puppies or kittens playing?
I did like the woman eating the popcorn. 😝

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 March, 09:37
Hell to the No!!! Having a Rooster is bad enough.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 March, 09:31
I HATE snakes especially the two legged ones. Once a snake, always a snake. They still shed their skin.. They don't change

Matthew 24:22
22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Q 628

The clock is ticking.
How's Russia?
[Mr. Contractor]
Freedom of the Press. [Their plans recorded in books]
NOBODY IS SAFE.
Q

Q 154
Remember, the more people there are, the more power the people have.
Why is this so very important to their agenda?
We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will one day awake.
but deliver us from evil.
Q

In order for them to manifest their dreams, they had to put it in writing to record it. Now that they are trying to erase and change history, they can't. It's all been recorded. All fiction, is it really fiction or based on realities? Ponder that one.................

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 March, 11:22
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Makes me happy to read a Angela decode. Thanks . You're the best.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 March, 09:21
Good morning VK sending BIG love to you and your family.
Have a amazing day :)