Only people mentioned by JimmieRivers in this post can reply
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
18 March, 04:38
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
144✨Vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
18 March, 01:05
LMFAO! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 March, 12:05
LOL!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 March, 12:01
I can relate! 🤦‍♀️

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 March, 12:04
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Oh shit...LOL

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 March, 11:23
https://www.businessinside...

Remember the DNC server in Ukraine? CrowdStrike ? The “ Quid pro quo Zelensky/ Trump call?
The one they impeached him for?

Another crazy conspiracy theory Turning FACT …

Nunya Business @AAug22
18 March, 10:44
I can remember as a child waiting in line with my mother to be able to buy gas on an even days under Carter. Sitting in a car for what felt like hours in the summer in Texas was #HellOnEarth for me back then. I can also remember her being upset on occasion when she didn't have enough money to fill up on her day as it meant she would be cutting it close having enough to get to work.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 March, 10:49
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I was in Houston during that time. I remember too.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 March, 10:31
😂😂 Can i get a quote first?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 09:28
They got you again I see! fook twitter lol

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
18 March, 09:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ya. didnt even use Jimmie. i think they got Squawk again too. 3 accounts in 6 days for him.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
18 March, 09:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
you gonna try T again, or are you done for good?