Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 01:00
Attention all staff?????????????????????????""???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Problem with curtain on stage B

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Been at arm's length because I am just one of those people. I couldn't lie to someone no matter how much it was for their own good even. A former employer tried to make me a salesman because no one learned the product my company dealt with as I did. After about 2 years I literally "mastered" them, even had the manufacturer gleaning consultations from me about how to improve the future models. But I can't sell things cause I feel like I'm talking people into buying things they don't want or can't afford. This shit storm we're in the middle of has a blue sky I can see beyond it on the horizon, but during the known "misinformation" being used back and forth by both sides is a cheese grater on my heart to participate in because the same reasons I can't be a salesman. This is bigger and WAY older than just this last election. Best summation is "They lied about EVERYTHING!" When that starts to come out. I am gonna be a BIG MOUTH! Afraid it'll ruin "the plan" if I do now. HEAVY hearted!
08:13 AM - Mar 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it