Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Attention all staff?????????????????????????""???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Problem with curtain on stage B
01:00 AM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 March, 05:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Waiting on the Real movie sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 March, 11:04
Its been long enough lets get moving get the truth out . People have an excuse every time you try to wake them up ,its all fake you need to stay off the internet ,they would never do that they would be in jail . ENOUGH IS ENOUGH . LETS GOOOOOOO !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
18 March, 10:52
Absolutely!! If you want this "war" to end and this "virus" to disappear forever then just TURN OFF YOUR TV! Get outside and connect with nature. POOF! Gone. Follow me for more life advice. 😁

Jes King @jes_US
18 March, 10:27
I see NO curtain. Just delayed pain to and from and deficiency.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 March, 10:03
Zardoz

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 09:40

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
18 March, 08:39
Dear VK,
Can we please just rip the curtain down and quit peeking behind it? 2 years of bullshit is enough.
Love,
Deb

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
Dear VK,
Can we please just rip the curtain down and quit peeking behind it? 2 years of bullshit is enough.
Love,
Deb

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
Dear VK,
Love,
Deb

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 March, 08:13
Been at arm's length because I am just one of those people. I couldn't lie to someone no matter how much it was for their own good even. A former employer tried to make me a salesman because no one learned the product my company dealt with as I did. After about 2 years I literally "mastered" them, even had the manufacturer gleaning consultations from me about how to improve the future models. But I can't sell things cause I feel like I'm talking people into buying things they don't want or can't afford. This shit storm we're in the middle of has a blue sky I can see beyond it on the horizon, but during the known "misinformation" being used back and forth by both sides is a cheese grater on my heart to participate in because the same reasons I can't be a salesman. This is bigger and WAY older than just this last election. Best summation is "They lied about EVERYTHING!" When that starts to come out. I am gonna be a BIG MOUTH! Afraid it'll ruin "the plan" if I do now. HEAVY hearted!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 March, 08:13

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 March, 08:11
A song just came to me-It’s the End of the World as we know it…….

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 March, 08:05
“Problem with curtain on stage B” - gematria

Drop 2991
Define 'Black Budget'.
Did HWOOD push?
Do people follow the 'stars'?
———————-
[The Black Budget $52.6 bil. Covert action. Surveillance. Counterintelligence. The U.S. "black budget" spans over a dozen agencies that make up the National Intelligence Program. CIA NSA NRO NGP. SNOWDEN leaked documents that proved of its existence.]

1 attach

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 08:05
THATS WHY LAST GOOD MUSIC END IN 1990... ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS...
90% NEW MUSIC PRODUCED TOILET WIBEZ
😂😂😂

WHAT U THINK, THAT IS NUMBER ONE TRIGGER OF EPIDEMIC OF INSANITY IN USA?

RAP, POP, HIP HOP, R&B

TOILET MUSIC MAKE TOILET SOCIETY
AND USA IN 2022 IS DUMPSTER FIRE...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 March, 07:45
Haven't been interested in seeing a movie for decades ... they are all re-runs ... ditto w/ TV,
... focused on laughing with friends / fam

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 March, 07:39
OK OK OK ... but the moon last night was eerily
BRIGHT.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
18 March, 07:32
drop 1291
stage B eing set

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 07:31
Took a look of this. That theory is started by someone who calls himself the "Illuminati Pirate".

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 March, 06:36
25?79? or 24?78?
'''' = 1111?

Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
18 March, 05:58
there is an account on twitter created in 2018 following two blue tick accounts called the dead internet theory it has never posted a tweet its bio states they killed the internet

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
18 March, 07:16
In response Linda Ryan to her Publication
interesting indeed

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
18 March, 05:51
Isn't that the truth?! Awake not woke.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 March, 05:44
This is stranfe. relaxing yesterday and and my mind was wandering through this topic. After 2 days the repeated narrative here and other platforms is interesting. was wondering if i should block an 8 hour time and jyst on my feed write what the post and comments then cross reference names. see if there are strings to be pulled. did this over 2 years ago with 3 corps and thier BOD's cross referencing the peoples education, charities, and work. that was fun. did several other items in the following years but never cross reference social media. hmmmmm I then wake up to VK's post.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 March, 04:46
25?
4'
79?
💧2579?
4y?
border?

memes matter @NoComment
18 March, 04:45

Bee Saved @BSaved
18 March, 06:07
In response memes matter to her Publication
23 minutes in and I'm already looking forward to a 6 hour window to finish this. Thank you for sharing.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
18 March, 03:54
Over 20 years now, same as everything else, the TV's get thinner and bigger, but they don't get any better.

chore Toke @choretoke
18 March, 03:53
My curtain has been lifted and there is no going back..❗️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 03:48
Obey, consume type of vibes. Add to that Meta virtual reality.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 03:12
9,9,Trump

Problem with curtain on stage B=310

310=
=Its Alpha team time says the Omega
=Choose your weapon
=Covenant with Adam
=Boom Boom Boom A JFKJr
=Fellow Traveler
=You are twins of God

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 March, 02:56
. Q100

APB = 19

(25) (2) (36)
(?) (") (?)

video 142

the 19th👇?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 March, 02:30
Time to lift the curtain.
Time for truth.
Time for justice.

God Wins.

Oct 29, 2017 10:57:27 PM EDT
Anonymous
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.