Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 01:00
Attention all staff?????????????????????????""???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Problem with curtain on stage B

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
This is stranfe. relaxing yesterday and and my mind was wandering through this topic. After 2 days the repeated narrative here and other platforms is interesting. was wondering if i should block an 8 hour time and jyst on my feed write what the post and comments then cross reference names. see if there are strings to be pulled. did this over 2 years ago with 3 corps and thier BOD's cross referencing the peoples education, charities, and work. that was fun. did several other items in the following years but never cross reference social media. hmmmmm I then wake up to VK's post.
05:44 AM - Mar 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it