Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 01:22
Trump planning the big silver short squeeze from the winter white house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
01 February, 02:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
'planning' the Silver short ?
hmm...wish I understood that statement better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Let Nana put it in Nana terms.
These fookers sold us out decades ago.The fiat monetary system we have is not backed by anything.If everyone cashed out their stock investments there would not be enough money to cover it. They have printed money & tricked you so long that it is to a critical mass&they can cover shit.Let's also mention that their proof of ownership of 90% of the stock market disappeared in the hurricane in New Orleans yrs ago.It's a cluster..!They dont even have enough liquidity to cover gamestop holding for many days much less a run on silver.We're bankrupt us just didnt no it
09:10 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response California American to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
01 February, 02:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
amen and thx.

I actually know that info...Praise God woke up
4 yrs ago and have done much study.

But i was taking his sentence literally...and
dont get how our fearless Trump could..

'Plan the short'... Unless hes hinting that there were intentional...drips...drip...drip of hints ;)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:31
In response California American to his Publication
He sees the future for one thing. He knows what will happen or rather I think he knows the possible scenerios for what is coming,