Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump planning the big silver short squeeze from the winter white house.
01:22 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
02 February, 08:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Come on you guys, this pic is like 3 years old,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
17 February, 06:33
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
it is, look closer, its clearer than before, just wish I could be more tech savvy, a lot going on, even the crystals in the chandelier have something to dig into.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
02 February, 09:08
Nope.... I want my fucking money back.

We are being fucked over.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 02:58
If u buy it and then the EO takes the bad guys silver away = WIN :)

Terri Harris @TinyHammer
01 February, 11:37
This has to be an older picture because there are gold fringes on the flags. He's also having a military briefing by the looks of who is on his computer screen. :)

Nobe Oddy @Tweedle
01 February, 10:58
WOW!!!! Mar-a-Lago is GORGEOUS!!!!

Nobe Oddy @Tweedle
01 February, 10:58
WOW!!!! Mar-a-Lago is GORGEOUS!!!!

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
01 February, 10:34
first thing I saw was that corona virus ball of roses..................... my mind is warped.

Fishing Patriot @Fishing_Patriot
01 February, 10:25
this is from 2017. im starting to think you're just full of shit! ive really tried to understand what you're trying to do but you've lost me..

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
01 February, 10:18
Headed out now to buy more silver!! Pardon my french, but let’s see these bastards scream!!

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
01 February, 10:18
i love this man soooooo much♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Dianna Rice @LadyDiRi
01 February, 10:07
Do we have a timestamp for this picture?

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
01 February, 09:51
Trump is still our Commander-In-Chief! Just bought PSLV (Sprott Physical Silver Trust) too and help in the Silver short squeeeeeeeeeez!

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
01 February, 09:50
WHERE is that room?

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
01 February, 10:22
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
That's his Florida office.

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
01 February, 10:22
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Mar A Lago

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
01 February, 09:49
ALWAYS WORKING FOR US....❤️🔥🇺🇸🙏🏻

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
01 February, 09:41
boy, looking over his shoulder, it kinda lools like he was conferencing with the military...

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 February, 09:18
WOW beautiful room. I sure miss him and his family.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
01 February, 09:11
My Timeline Anon/Silver.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 February, 09:02
ka boom

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:02
Wow that room is beautiful!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 February, 08:40
Master Chess player 💥 IN TRUMP WE TRUST 💥

Future Writer @FutureWriter
01 February, 07:01
Gold fringe vs. no fringe on the flags?

Bitchy Farm Diva @PeeKayBee
01 February, 11:27
In response Future Writer to his Publication
The very FIRST thing I noticed too!! (Great minds!!)

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
01 February, 05:19

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
01 February, 09:39
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
Silver at $29 doesn't make sense

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
01 February, 05:16
doing my part also Mr. President

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
01 February, 03:01
Well, it's a pic from 2017...

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Alex Godram @Goodram
01 February, 02:51
xrp will hit 100$ ?

Jacqueline Manning @Jnjmanning
01 February, 09:41
In response Alex Godram to his Publication
It hit almost .70 overnight, then dropped back down this morning. I got in pretty early, below .20 I am just going to let it do it's thing