Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It feels a bit like this:
- Hanoi Hilton - many discrete episodes of physical torture
- Great Awakening - one continuous episode of psychological torture

I don't want to over-egg the parallels or make it into a comparative (or worse, competitive) study. Just what we are experiencing is real torture.
12:42 PM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
03 April, 04:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
About one more year to go I'm guessing!.. MSM falls in 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 04:13
We are about to have a Worldwide pandemic of PTSD!

Nobody will escape unscathed!! NOBODY!!

They only way to the otherside, is Surrender to God!

Surrender to God and only God, giving up all EGO (Edging God Out) and all selfishness! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 March, 05:39
I'm not doing this to promote myself - I really need the support as well. I created a telegram group just for emotional/mental/spiritual help and ya'll are welcome to join in. It's still pretty much a news site and I keep trying to steer the convo to support. https://t.me/+lDuWut7JkLxi...

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 March, 05:36
Absolutely feeling the same. It comes and goes. Today is very present. I have had a sense we're in this energy until we're out of it/away from "them".

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 March, 05:23
100 percent. Sometimes to the point of tears. When it gets that bad, I go walk my awesome dog.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
17 March, 01:05
True that. At times, I have to step away from it all for a bit so I can regroup. Watching evil and waiting for its demise takes a toll on a person.

Red 55S @Red55S
17 March, 12:48
Indeed. Torture is a good word for what is happening.

Jes King @jes_US
17 March, 12:45
We agree Martin.