Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
In 1970 they were able to fit 1000 transistors on a chip the size of a thumbnail. Now they are in the 50,000,000,000 transistor range.
09:53 AM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 March, 05:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So based on Moore’s law we should hit an astronomical 100,000,000,000 transistors per chip sometime this year. In other words, it took us 50 years to fit 50M transistors on a chip and only two more years to double it to 100M transistors. The idiom ‘ghost in the machine’ comes to mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
17 March, 04:51
I have no idea what you just said. Like - a deer in headlights. Not just bc of comms, but bc....you know....computer jargon. Can someone please help me. The cryptic stuff is getting harder for me. I've been doing this for so long that now everything is just like oatmeal in my brain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
17 March, 03:22
and still 50yrs behind what is on the drawing boards...

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
17 March, 02:06

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 March, 01:56
i see you know about Moore’s Law.

do you know about Cole’s Law?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 March, 01:56
technology is deflationary.
fiat is inflationary.

tech is supposed to make life easier and the necessary work by humans less; instead they weaponized it against us.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 March, 12:48
President Trump…. The Chips!! Taiwan has ALL THE CHIPS!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 March, 12:43

1+9+7+1+5=23=PAIN

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
17 March, 11:54
right. and we went to the moon back then. but havent been back with all our modern tech.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
17 March, 11:25
9:53am March 17th
9:5+3
9+8

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 March, 12:49
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
17 March, 11:13
How many have they fit into the “vaccinated?” 😳

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 March, 10:51
🧐The micro-chip surgery some of those (who have made deals) had to buy themselves some time. Micro-chipped themselves, a kind of peculiar ironic justice given how cruel their schemes were. Micro-chips can be turned on, turned off, used to create frequencies, can cause cancer, can burn out engines and people if the frequency is high enough? 🧐

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 March, 10:40
Cheeses rice!

How much voltage do they plan to send through these microchips!?!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
17 March, 10:38
+/- a few but we’re about a month out from that big 1-7.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 March, 10:33

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 March, 10:30

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
17 March, 10:24
apple kinda "TRUMPed" the 50 B... ---> 114 B
i'm not an apple fanboy. i have both intel and AMD cpus and Nividias for gpus

https://www.apple.com/news...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 March, 10:17
do those dots spell #Fooked VK ?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 March, 10:47
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Girlfriend noticed that a lot of vehicles were struggling in Georgia the other day, pulling over to the side of the road. She noticed because her vehicle (which is fairly new) was struggling too... That day we were getting hit by a lot of frequency (lightening) on the radar maps, looked like lightening, though there was no lightening.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 March, 05:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i was told that in 2009 by Guardia Civil in Spain whilst waiting to get the ferry to Ibiza from Denia. They search all cars to stop drugs smuggling to the island, asked what they do if they find drugs & person attempts to drive off to escape, he pointed to the hill over looking the Port & said, they disable all the cars.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
17 March, 10:09
We talk about the vastness of outer space but don't often think about inner space. What are the limits of inner space? Are there limits?

Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair @JoesHairyLegs
17 March, 09:57
I’m sure I would be more impressed if I knew what a transistor was 😅

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 March, 09:57
Need inovations. New/old tech (re)discovered.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 March, 09:56
9:53

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Optical Awakenings @Unite
17 March, 09:56
Nothing new under the sun. They have it all and we get to pay top $ for the leftovers!😒

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 March, 09:54
👇

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 March, 09:55
In response BAM BAM to his Publication