Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
16 March, 09:43
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 March, 10:03
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
16 March, 08:21
Let me guess they serve Bill Gates GMO food?

16 March, 08:27
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
🤣😂🤣

16 March, 08:29
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
I can imagine someone that they allow into this restaraunt saying, “For an appetizer.. We would like to share an order of Graphene Oxide please.”

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
16 March, 07:55
No time like the present to cook at home!

16 March, 07:57
In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication
Amen! 💯

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 March, 07:39
My first thoughts... What a joke!

16 March, 07:52
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
For us.. yeah its a joke! But for Television News Watching Believers.. this is not a joke and they take masks, vaccines and Ukraine support very seriously.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 March, 07:39
is this real?

16 March, 07:54
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Its a joke to me. But for some people and business owners this is a very real and serious consideration for who they will allow to patron.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 March, 07:33
Is this a joke?

16 March, 08:08
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
I know that many news watching people take it this serious! Its a joke to me.. but much of my family would be all in favor of this as they were with masks and vaccines.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 March, 07:31
Are you flipping kidding me? I think I have seen everything, then you throw this post out there. ha ha

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 March, 07:17
🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔😱😱😱