Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Here we come. Aliens from the MSM.

John Greenewald Jr., who operates The Black Vault, a website dedicated to revealing declassified government documents obtained via Freedom of Information Act requests, said he asked the Barack Obama Presidential Library for anything it has on UFOs and related phenomena. What he got back left him “absolutely floored”:

https://www.huffpost.com/e...
11:49 AM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
16 March, 05:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
sorry i couldnt resist 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 March, 05:18
The request from that library reminds me that it was raided by the good guys over 4 years ago as per 💧341.😎

💧341
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
https://qalerts.app/?n=341

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
16 March, 12:07
Now this whole thing can start wrapping up.

We've got global chaos, world war 3, and now finally, aliens. After the last couple years, that's pretty well finished the list of potential distractions.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 March, 12:17
In response Other Half to her Publication
9 pics attached.

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
16 March, 05:39
In response Other Half to her Publication
🤣 Right on! I was thinking the same thing.
Just don't trust the little effers that claim they "will save us." 😉

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 March, 11:58