THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Donald J Trump akways knows before hand what is going to happen... Exhibit A 😊🇱🇷😊
08:33 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 February, 07:27
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Me too, bought November and December 2020 - might buy a few more ounces before it starts to soar. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
08 February, 10:41
i have been telling everyone i can to buy even just a few ounces. i bought a bunch for my family and friends too. my parents told me about 20yrs ago to buy silver so i have a nice little stash now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
08 February, 10:39

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 February, 12:31
When I bought silver for the first time in April 2020...it was only 17.00. I listened to Santa Surfing and Digital Soldier...they urged everyone to do so if they could afford it. Glad I started. I just purchsed more this past Friday before the premiums jumped up. Good timing.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 February, 09:02
buy. hold. AG. Majestic.
2.1B (billion that is🤨) paper ounces dumped on the market will hold it down, eh?!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 February, 05:23
LOL! YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING, LOL! #LOVEMYPREZ !😍😍💗 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 February, 05:22
bought my 10oz the other day..yayy

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
01 February, 05:17
bought some way back, alittle over 18.00.... still waiting after the manipulation...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 February, 02:07
looking around lots of places to buy online. So many are out of stock of so many silver pieces never seen it like this before

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 01:03
A few 17s in there as well... :)

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
01 February, 01:06
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Bingo 😊